Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

were you there or got pictures of the site. i was there last year but cou;ld not see much. i want to go on tour around march before she leaves theb shipyard any idea when thsat will be.,. i am on the 1 nt cruise too. had a few probs getting the pictures.

dave

were you there or got pictures of the site. i was there last year but cou;ld not see much. i want to go on tour around march before she leaves theb shipyard any idea when thsat will be.,. i am on the 1 nt cruise too. had a few probs getting the pictures.

dave

Some of the pics are given to us by NCL others by members who post them that visited the yard. The dates on the site say end of February/ beginning of march, no clear dates yet.

Any chance you could pop over to the ship yard and snap some pics of the aft :)

I think my obsession with the rear of the ship is giving my wife a complex :)

We will be there when she floats out end of february and take soms more pics of the aft..

Any thoughts on what sailing the fireworks will start in the fall? I've read the sailings from Bermuda in October. We'll be sailing on the 29th of September out of NY, but will actually be departing Bermuda on the 4th of October for the sail back. Maybe then??? I hope so!

Are the fireworks not starting on the Breakaway until the fall, I thought they were going to be on all the Breakaway sailings.

Received an email this morning that Kevin Sheehan will be aboard the first cruise to Bermuda.

He was onboard with us on the inaugural Carribbean cruise of the Epic. Really nice guy and wants to hear customer's thoughts both good and bad.

Look like we have to start a "Everything Getaway" soon:

2013_02_12_Halle_6_W466_zps72323e6b.jpg

CC had an Epic sub-forum during the Epic's construction, I wish they will start another one for the Getaway. It's just so much easier to follow than just one gigantic thread.

Archived