Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Very nice I see my large balcony over looking the mini suites, of course mine is Not as big as there's but its cool to see the difference between the standard balcony and large.

Does it look like the mini suite balcony on deck 8 will have an awning of some type overhead, that would be nice for the privacy factor

Yeah, no, there won't be any awning or covering over the M6 balconies; only thing covering those balcony areas at all are the overhanging balconies above (i.e. like the large balcony you'll be staying in). Otherwise those white vertical frames you see are supports for glass dividers (which may or may not be frosted) that, at least so far, have not been installed. I imagine these should be coming very soon and then we'll see what the finished M6 balcony product looks like...which I can't wait to see since I'm staying in one on 5/19. :cool:

Just want to say i love this thread. I hope you all will do the same with her sister ship. Looking at these pictures and video's is definately getting me excited for our trip on the Getaway!

try being the 9th (see screenname) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, Epic had an entire forum. Breakaway has a thread. Getaway has well, not much. :)

Then I guess I'll just have to continue lurking here. :p

Just want to say i love this thread. I hope you all will do the same with her sister ship. Looking at these pictures and video's is definately getting me excited for our trip on the Getaway!

Last thing I heard about the Getaway was that Kevin (Sheehan) was so proud of these newbuilds he has been playing around with placing his "personal touch" on her hull art.

LOL! :D

4kbqsy.jpg

(Hmmm...maybe I better add a "just kidding" before someone believes me! ;)

Absolutely! Especially with Andreas taking photos during the Rotterdam cruise. *hint, hint*:D

Yeah this thread is going to explode once that happens. Though that probably the time when I'm going to go into Breakaway Thread Blackout, meaning no finished interior shots of the ship for me until I get on board in mid-May!

Last thing I heard about the Getaway was that Kevin (Sheehan) was so proud of these newbuilds he has been playing around with placing his "personal touch" on her hull art.

LOL! :D

4kbqsy.jpg

(Hmmm...maybe I better add a "just kidding" before someone believes me! ;)

LOL...toooooo funny!!!!!

Absolutely! Especially with Andreas taking photos during the Rotterdam cruise. *hint, hint*:D

So if, no when:) ,he does post it will be during or after the two day cruise and most of us, but probably not the TA cruise will have lots more pics!!!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!!!:)

Yeah this thread is going to explode once that happens. Though that probably the time when I'm going to go into Breakaway Thread Blackout, meaning no finished interior shots of the ship for me until I get on board in mid-May!

Why?????????

Does anybody have a favorite shore excursion or place to go in Bermuda? We were there a while ago on NCL Majesty, one of the last boats that could dock in St. George. I'm looking at the catamaran/kayak/snorkel thing. All suggestions and opinions appreciated.

Does anybody have a favorite shore excursion or place to go in Bermuda? We were there a while ago on NCL Majesty, one of the last boats that could dock in St. George. I'm looking at the catamaran/kayak/snorkel thing. All suggestions and opinions appreciated.

We usually rent scooters and go around the islands. You can even take them in the ferry if you want to go far out. We loved it so mych, we came home and bought ourselves a Bjorgman 650.

Those cabins with the large - but very exposed balconies - will probably look something like this from the higher decks. Taken on our recent Diamond Princess cruise. Note the clothing (incl. smalls) left out to dry ...

DSC02206.JPG

Archived