Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I know I'm a few days behind in reading this thread, but I'm obsessing about the small balcony size. I have a BD and am considering upgrading to a B1. For the $300, what do I get other than a larger balcony? Is it a larger cabin, too? Any other immenities?

I know I'm a few days behind in reading this thread, but I'm obsessing about the small balcony size. I have a BD and am considering upgrading to a B1. For the $300, what do I get other than a larger balcony? Is it a larger cabin, too? Any other immenities?

Nothing more than a larger balcony, for us it is all worth it. I am really glad I picked out the balcony that I have from the beginning. I guess it really depends on what kind of use you have plan for the balcony.

AFT View > Any other view on the ship

Also, you don't have all the wind that you have on a side balcony.

We just upgraded to a B1 on deck 14 and I'm so glad we did! I can't wait to relax out there and take it all in.

Thank you very much to all that have been posting! I so appreciate it!

A few questions that I have but may not be able to be answered until the initial May 12 sailings but:

Are the items in the fridge on top of sensors? If so, has anyone asked yet for the fridge to be emptied?

The wine dispensers in the Garden Cafe. Can we use them if we have the UBP or do we need to get a bartender for our drinks?

Is Modarno (sp?) the Brazilian Steakhouse? Can someone please post the menus?

We have a party of 10 and it looks like Tappenaki holds 8 a table. I guess we will need to break up to two different tables. Maybe I should book 5 and 5 and hope we get seated together but at two different times? This was the one upcharge restaurant we were going to take my sister's children that are younger so not sure now.

Thanks so all.

Thank you very much to all that have been posting! I so appreciate it!

A few questions that I have but may not be able to be answered until the initial May 12 sailings but:

Are the items in the fridge on top of sensors? If so, has anyone asked yet for the fridge to be emptied?

The wine dispensers in the Garden Cafe. Can we use them if we have the UBP or do we need to get a bartender for our drinks?

Is Modarno (sp?) the Brazilian Steakhouse? Can someone please post the menus?

We have a party of 10 and it looks like Tappenaki holds 8 a table. I guess we will need to break up to two different tables. Maybe I should book 5 and 5 and hope we get seated together but at two different times? This was the one upcharge restaurant we were going to take my sister's children that are younger so not sure now.

Thanks so all.

Unless the Teppanayki tables have been changed since previous ships, they have always held at least 10 people.

Moderno is the Brazilan churrascuria.

When using the enometic wine machines, you usually have to purchase a set amount like $10, $25 etc. whatever amount you want. Then you are given a separate card that you use in the machine with the wine cost being deducted from the card. Think of it like a gift card. I have done these on other ships (not NCL) and they are never included in the UBPs.

When using the enometic wine machines, you usually have to purchase a set amount like $10, $25 etc. whatever amount you want. Then you are given a separate card that you use in the machine with the wine cost being deducted from the card. Think of it like a gift card. I have done these on other ships (not NCL) and they are never included in the UBPs.

Woah...the ship has machines that dispense wine!?!? Someone PLEASE tell me more about this!!! :):D

Unless the Teppanayki tables have been changed since previous ships, they have always held at least 10 people.

Moderno is the Brazilan churrascuria.

Thanks so much! I appreciate your letting me know about the wine and Moderno. I think we may try Moderno for an adults only dinner but would like to see the menu.

I SO hope Teppanayki takes the 10 at a table. I thought I only counted 8 from the pictures I have been seeing but maybe I missed one side. Thanks. You give me hope.

How many people are you planning to put in that suite? It may be a while before we get any pics of the S4 with all the beds open, as kids are in school and very few people actually put six in the suite, especially without kids..

We have used the second bedroom for one adult once, and two teen girls another time. It was a bit tight for the two teens, but doable. Have had the same suite on the Jade, Jewel, Pearl, and Epic. Each time we actually used the bed, we got a topper for it and left it set up at all times. No complaints about comfort.. Furniture is very similar to the Epic, so if you do a search for Epic pictures you might find some with the extra beds set up. The bathroom is in a different location on the breakaway, but that shouldn't affect the bed setups, except the ceiling bed was perpendicular to the sofa bed on the Epic, not parallel like the Breakaway.

Robin

We always put our mom(86) and aunt(81) in the kids bedroom and we have just always left the bed on bottom and top made up. But from the photos it looks like the bed is in the middle of the room so if you have to crawl over it every time to get to the bathroom that would be very inconvenient. From the looks of the photo maybe we just won't make up the whole bottom bed, just leave it as a twin for aunt Shirley that way they still have enough room to move around during the day. They always have plenty of room to move around but this is a completely different set up. Will see in about 25 more days!!!!!

The pool deck area looks so small. Where are all of the loungers?!!

In the aft, M6 & B6 balconies :D.

But in all seriousness, that has always been my complain about the breakaway class ships. Although the lounges might not be all out due to poor weather.

B1s are always larger than the standard balconies. On this ship, I'm not sure I'd want anything but a B1. It's a joke what they are calling a balcony cabin!

In the aft, M6 & B6 balconies :D.

But in all seriousness, that has always been my complain about the breakaway class ships. Although the lounges might not be all out due to poor weather.

haha yeah but it doesn't look like there is even any room for any loungers in the sun! I see a bunch in the shade, and on the upper deck, but I can't see where they could even put any out if they wanted to!

So now we don't only have to worry about chair hogs, but also people removing loungers to their cabins? I hope NCL doesn't allow that.

Maybe they should supply them on the bigger non-suite balconies, but if they don't why go taking the public loungers people are already fighting over?

People paid extra for those bigger balconies so, I should hope NCL has enough loungers to go around.

haha yeah but it doesn't look like there is even any room for any loungers in the sun! I see a bunch in the shade, and on the upper deck, but I can't see where they could even put any out if they wanted to!

We will see how it plays out, can't complain we sail her. But I do see how NCL chooses to accommodate a good portion of lido deck for heaven passengers, this has been something I am not a big fan of. Then again if I was lucky enough to be sailing in those rooms I would not be complaining. I guess it all comes with the territory.

Tweet.

"Now for sailaway. Had left phone on charge but without the card in the cradle it turns off the sockets!"

That's good to know....wonder if u can keep a card in slot but turn off lights?? I hope so!

Archived