Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

It's usually $2k per day max, unless you're a high roller, in which case they waive the 3% fee (not the max).

I'm thinking if you were on the 2 day for TAs, they lowered the max, and waived the fee.

You're correct ... and I was wondering if it would be different on a regular sailing ... but I definitely didn't mind ;)

My hubby recently began using a insulin pump and must count carbs before eating so be can enter into the pump so it can calculate the amount of medication he will receive. We have been on many cruises but this is the first since he's using this and he needs to be as accurate as possible.

Would anyone know if I contact NCL if they could supply a list of carbs on some/ all menu items?? Probably a lot to ask... But it would make our lives so much easier than having to guess.

My hubby recently began using a insulin pump and must count carbs before eating so be can enter into the pump so it can calculate the amount of medication he will receive. We have been on many cruises but this is the first since he's using this and he needs to be as accurate as possible.

Would anyone know if I contact NCL if they could supply a list of carbs on some/ all menu items?? Probably a lot to ask... But it would make our lives so much easier than having to guess.

I'm sure they would and your husband can't be the first one!

I don't like countdowns because I just sit and shout at it to "MOVE FASTER!!!"

I think I'm just as anxious as you guys waiting to see your pictures and read your reviews!!!

You guys are going to have a great trip! I'm sure it'll be fun for you, Gambee, and Joeski to meet and hang out together! It's like you all know each other from this thread!

I think I'm just as anxious as you guys waiting to see your pictures and read your reviews!!!

You guys are going to have a great trip! I'm sure it'll be fun for you, Gambee, and Joeski to meet and hang out together! It's like you all know each other from this thread!

There are also a few people from our roll call that were not very active here, but had their fair share of posts there. Can't wait to board already!

Tomorrow will be a hectic day for me wake up at 5am or so to catch a flight, and then a busy day in NY.

I agree! However, 505 days seems like an eternity to me!! Guess it's better than 570, when I first booked!:eek:

Oh my, it is indeed. But on the bright side you will celebrating a lot of occasions on a suite! Worth the wait in my opinion.

We will have a great time as long as Joelski doesn't take my lounge chair and I don't smoke :D

I have been on other roll calls and usually there are a few people that you really don't want to meet and are very obnoxious. I have to say everyone on ours seem wonderful.

Wait!! Does that make me the ....oh damn!!!

There are also a few people from our roll call that were not very active here, but had their fair share of posts there. Can't wait to board already!

Tomorrow will be a hectic day for me wake up at 5am or so to catch a flight, and then a busy day in NY.

Couldn't remember everyone's sail date! Have a great trip! Pack a few extra pairs of glasses for mom! Lol and take a few pics of yourself! ;)

Oh my, it is indeed. But on the bright side you will celebrating a lot of occasions on a suite! Worth the wait in my opinion.

Yes!!! It will be worth the wait! I'm reading so much and seeing so many pictures, I'm afraid I'm going to forget important details before my cruise date gets here!:(

We will have a great time as long as Joelski doesn't take my lounge chair and I don't smoke :D

I have been on other roll calls and usually there are a few people that you really don't want to meet and are very obnoxious. I have to say everyone on ours seem wonderful.

Wait!! Does that make me the ....oh damn!!!

Lol! I doubt you're "the one"

Bon Voyage to the 5/19 cruisers! Can't wait for the barrage of photos that will be posting here after these first Bermuda runs. Looking forward to seeing some Dalies, as well as more aft suite photos. Remember to make friends with someone in a Deck 11 Aft Penthouse ;) as I really want to see details of those rooms!!! :D

I'll be watching the harbor web cam for sailaway and I love that new Bermuda web cam as well!! Enjoy!

English101, that's a long wait but it will totally be worth it.

Looks like you might have to book one a little sooner, maybe the February sail that we're on for Valentine's day?

Would love to but, I don't think thats going to happen. :( We live at the Jersey shore and get to the boardwalk almost every weekend. My inlaws have a beach house (45 minutes away) and we stay there at least one week a summer. We tend to spend a little more on vacations but spread them out more so we don't break the bank.

While it is a LOOONNNGGG wait, it'll go fast and I'll live vicariously through you all until then! :cool:

Would love to but, I don't think thats going to happen. :( We live at the Jersey shore and get to the boardwalk almost every weekend. My inlaws have a beach house (45 minutes away) and we stay there at least one week a summer. We tend to spend a little more on vacations but spread them out more so we don't break the bank.

While it is a LOOONNNGGG wait, it'll go fast and I'll live vicariously through you all until then! :cool:

Oh, you're so lucky to live out there. Sounds wonderful!

The only reason we chose the Breakaway was so that we could experience New York for a couple of days and see the Statue of Liberty.

After our first cruise last year, we said that we would try to take a cruise every other year. Yeah, obviously with the wife that got the cruising fever, that plan didn't work.

Can't wait!

Bon Voyage to the 5/19 cruisers! Can't wait for the barrage of photos that will be posting here after these first Bermuda runs. Looking forward to seeing some Dalies, as well as more aft suite photos. Remember to make friends with someone in a Deck 11 Aft Penthouse ;) as I really want to see details of those rooms!!! :D

I'll be watching the harbor web cam for sailaway and I love that new Bermuda web cam as well!! Enjoy!

Thank you! Only 3 more hours of work for me and then I'm off!! :D

Oh, you're so lucky to live out there. Sounds wonderful!

The only reason we chose the Breakaway was so that we could experience New York for a couple of days and see the Statue of Liberty.

After our first cruise last year, we said that we would try to take a cruise every other year. Yeah, obviously with the wife that got the cruising fever, that plan didn't work.

Can't wait!

Every other year!?!? Lol that didn't happen! Lol

We chose breakaway because we loved NCL on our honeymoon, it's the newest ship AND sails out of NYC. Will be less than 2 hour drive to port. :cool:

Archived