Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Has anyone noticed that you can see the bathtubs through the windows of the suites!?!? Is this the same glass used for the aft suites as well? Can you see into the bathroom from the balcony?

Look at this picture: Norwegian Breakaway in Rotterdam

I don't know but you can actually see the bathtubs. Is the top most lounging area the adults only area??I have never seen this angle on the ship before.

I don't know but you can actually see the bathtubs. Is the top most lounging area the adults only area??I have never seen this angle on the ship before.

I think the forward deck with the darker chairs is the private Haven sun deck, and further back is Vibe Beach Club, which is adults only.

This pic must have been taken from a building or a helicopter, and you can definitely see the tubs....but when out to sea no one would be able to see in (except perhaps the seagulls). Just make sure to close the shades when in port!;)

Has anyone noticed that you can see the bathtubs through the windows of the suites!?!? Is this the same glass used for the aft suites as well? Can you see into the bathroom from the balcony?

Look at this picture: Norwegian Breakaway in Rotterdam

After seeing this picture. The Haven guests have a real nice area compared to the Vibe. Looks like they have more cabana type loungers too.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Not sure if these been posted,

http://www.flixwagon.com/watch/6788186?viewCode=19557nwaw

http://www.flixwagon.com/watch/6788189?viewCode=65e57kkb9

http://www.flixwagon.com/watch/6788191

http://www.flixwagon.com/watch/6788217

There is one more, but I am almost sure it violates copyright law so I wont post it.

I was just looking at that, I don't think it will get much warmer in one week :(

Trust me Gambee, up in this region during this time of the year is absolutely absurd. This morning it as below 40, cloudy and I had to frost all over my car before school and then by the time I was on my way home, it was 84 and sunny! The weather is really messed up but I'm sure it can be dramatically different in a week and you will have beautiful weather!

Trust me Gambee, up in this region during this time of the year is absolutely absurd. This morning it as below 40, cloudy and I had to frost all over my car before school and then by the time I was on my way home, it was 84 and sunny! The weather is really messed up but I'm sure it can be dramatically different in a week and you will have beautiful weather!

We will see hopefully we get at least some good days, anything better than my Silli cruise will do :)

So glad I shared. BUT, I can't take credit. I bookmarked the link awhile back, probably from this thread.

I agree that no one can really see in but wondered about the aft suites with the balcony right outside the bathroom windows. I hope you can't see in from the balcony...especially since we've seen pics taken from people leaning over the divider! Perhaps the angle of the exterior of the suites keeps the glass from being seen through??

I know the aft bathrooms have blinds on the windows but I was hoping it was "one way" glass! Otherwise, I might as well change my room to deck 11 or 14 and have the bed by the window! Exaggerating here! Lol guess Everyone (in our family) will just have to be mindful when someone is in the shower!

On another note, I wish there was a pic like this of the aft!

After seeing this picture. The Haven guests have a real nice area compared to the Vibe. Looks like they have more cabana type loungers too.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Also looks like one can see right through the glass, from inside the haven solarium, exactly what they're missing at Vibe! Lol

So glad I shared. BUT, I can't take credit. I bookmarked the link awhile back, probably from this thread.

I agree that no one can really see in but wondered about the aft suites with the balcony right outside the bathroom windows. I hope you can't see in from the balcony...especially since we've seen pics taken from people leaning over the divider! Perhaps the angle of the exterior of the suites keeps the glass from being seen through??

I know the aft bathrooms have blinds on the windows but I was hoping it was "one way" glass! Otherwise, I might as well change my room to deck 11 or 14 and have the bed by the window! Exaggerating here! Lol guess Everyone (in our family) will just have to be mindful when someone is in the shower!

On another note, I wish there was a pic like this of the aft!

There are blinds that you can close if you're concerned. It's nice having everything open at sea though.

The pre-cruise concierge finally confirmed for me that Vibe is NOT included for suite guests. We shall see on Sunday.

Robin

I am sure that will upset many, for the price that the suits go for I would think it was included. On the bright side they will most likely sell a bunch more passes than before.

Where are you finding all these awesome photos?

Feed them to Doc. thread and I'll incorporate them.

Really like this one, it shows a lot, and as mentioned rare angle.

Thanks

I don't know! I have hundreds of pics saved from these threads. I want to say that the OP of the link was pointing out the M6 balconies. Perhaps right after the dividers were [finally] installed. Maybe that's why we didn't dwell on the other parts of the pic! It really shows a LOT! Vibe, Haven sun deck, forward public sun deck complete with hammocks, you can see the public vibe bar, the freestyle sun deck, the balcony of the DOS.

I am sure that will upset many, for the price that the suits go for I would think it was included. On the bright side they will most likely sell a bunch more passes than before.

The Haven private sun deck doesn't look too shabby though, just missing the bar and I'm sure it will be possible to rustle up *something* to drink.:rolleyes:

Best picture yet I have seen of the B6 and M6 large balconies. Was thinking on switching to M6, but I think I am very satisfied with the size of the B6 balcony.

The Haven private sun deck doesn't look too shabby though, just missing the bar and I'm sure it will be possible to rustle up *something* to drink.:rolleyes:

Well that was my thought, personally the main selling points of Vibe over Heaven sun deck for us, are the tubs and the bar. While I like the tubs inside the courtyard they don't have an ocean view, bummer. And well as long as the cocktail servers make their rounds around the sundeck I guess the lack of a bar is not an issue. But then again I don't know why I worry, it is not like I am going to be a suit guest on a breakaway class ship anytime soon :D.

Ill just stick to H2O :)

Slides should and better be free. I saw a pic of the bowling at O'Sheehan's and it had a big old $5 stamped on it.

Personally I'd rather see a nominal charge of $5 so those who really want to bowl, and don't mind paying the fee will be more likely be able to find open time. With no fee, you may just find some folks staying beyond, or occupying the alley with some kids who are really that interested but had no choice.

Yeah in reality it wasn't so much that it was hijacked, but that the OP probably should never have given this thread a combined name of "Everything Breakaway" and "Live Blog". ;)

On a separate note, did anyone ever report in or otherwise confirm whether or not a bridge viewing area exists on Breakaway? I'm assuming not but just figured I'd bring it up again out of curiosity.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Asked the captain about it last night. No. No viewing areas and no tours of the bridge. We got selected to have dinner with him last night with some VIPs and he told them no tours.

Thanks Robin,

I guess being in a suite gives us first crack at a pass at least.

Yes it does. That's what the hotel manager said last night. That is the perk. The pre concierge can book ahead for suite guests. Us peons in the minisuites have to run on the ship at noon to get a spa pass if we are lucky! Lol

Also I don't know if anyone was still asking but haven guests have to pay the up charge for Vibe and the Spa. The spa sold out around 3pm on Sunday. Vibe sold out much earlier. Even the $300 cabanas.

Thanks for the update. Not surprised to here that. The vibe area is going to be popular real estate. You will have to get there very early to get a chance at it.

I think the forward deck with the darker chairs is the private Haven sun deck, and further back is Vibe Beach Club, which is adults only.

This pic must have been taken from a building or a helicopter, and you can definitely see the tubs....but when out to sea no one would be able to see in (except perhaps the seagulls). Just make sure to close the shades when in port!;)

There is another nice ares open to everyone on the port side forward. There are flat beds. Nicer wicker lounge chairs and four mini cabanas. We sat there for sail away. It is the closest you can get to the front. All glass right over the spa. We sat there on tues at sea. Not windy and a couple was going to lunch so we snagged a mini cabana.

The top sun deck is the "Freestyle" sun deck.Thats where you let it ALL hang out:eek: no peeking Z.:D lol

There is another nice ares open to everyone on the port side forward. There are flat beds. Nicer wicker lounge chairs and four mini cabanas. We sat there for sail away. It is the closest you can get to the front. All glass right over the spa. We sat there on tues at sea. Not windy and a couple was going to lunch so we snagged a mini cabana.

thanks for the updates and info. I know I am pushing my luck but if you could post the dailies or maybe the first one that would be great!!!

Archived