Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Anyone else notice how the deck 16 starboard S4 and S5 balconies are not separated by cabin glass/bathrooms like on the Epic. So perhaps less private.

It also appears some have a side light next to the slider to balcony.

It also appears 16722 has a smaller balcony than 16720. It looks like 16722 didn't get a side light because it is a smaller balcony.

I know I would choose 16706, 8, 20 and 22 S4's over the others due to this design, at least on starboard.

However I wouldn't want to stay over the gym.

Any pics of the ports side haven balconies? I've never seen any.

That's something I am looking forward too.

I suppose they will be available shortly.;)

I planning on the Getaway in 2015. :)

Usually the kids areas are brightly painted - maybe they have it covered up with something white or maybe it is still to be painted.

I hope they do something to it. As of right now it's almost an eyesore, a 2 deck high white box in the middle of the pool deck!

Here's also 2 things that I'm not a fan of so far.

1) No forward observation lounge. We knew things all along though.

2) The pool deck looks small... 2/5 of how big it should be is occupied by "the white box", then the other 1/5 are 2 of the pool bars. I don't really care for the pool deck myself, but this might not be a pretty sight on a busy sea day.

LOL! Fancy meeting ya over here. ;) (dmwnc1)

The pleasure is all mine! :D Your user name is similar enough to follow between the 2 boards lol.

Slides look scary :eek:

That is a decent size drop huh? :) Would be really cool if they make the part of the slide that points out to sea clear so it looks like you're sliding right out off the ship lol.

Here comes the plank, can't wait to try both the slides and this plank thing.

Edit 1: The live feed just zoomed into the side of the ship, the "Norwegian Breakaway" font is definitely smaller than the "Peter Max" font. Kinda odd.

Not a lot of pool space on a ship that size! Are you booked on her?

Ya the pool deck is really tiny, not good...

-I'm actually not booked on Breakaway, the price is still a bit too nutty for me and I really wish there was a forward facing lounge.

-I'm sure the ropes course is fun, but it sure doesn't make the ship look good... :/

3 blast of the horns!! Hello to you too Norwegian Breakaway. :)

Edit 1: I know not everyone likes her hullart and the busy ropes course, but if you strip away those things she's actually a very good looking ship. Great job for NCL from going from the Epic to this.

Horn works!!! (had to quickly turn down my speakers. lol)

Lol Mike, I had to do the same thing. Then I wanted to turn it up to hear her horns in all it's glory lol.

- No duck tail, don't find many large ships without one these days. I think it actually adds to the looks of a ship.

Ya the pool deck is really tiny, not good...

-I'm actually not booked on Breakaway, the price is still a bit too nutty for me and I really wish there was a forward facing lounge.

-I'm sure the ropes course is fun, but it sure doesn't make the ship look good... :/

Is the ropes course the yellow and red things behind the smoke stacks? I was wondering what those things are.

Lol Mike, I had to do the same thing. Then I wanted to turn it up to hear her horns in all it's glory lol.

- No duck tail, don't find many large ships without one these days. I think it actually adds to the looks of a ship.

No duck tail but what the heck is the pink and white thing in front? I don't think it adds to the look :)

Archived