Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

First of all I want to thank Mike for all the pics, Thank You so much! I really appreciate it :)

After waking up here are my notes.

* What the hell is that white tube in between the two AFT radars?

Could it possibly have something to do with the fireworks show? Might that be where they are launched from?

First of all I want to thank Mike for all the pics, Thank You so much! I really appreciate it

After waking up here are my notes.

* What the hell is that white tube in between the two AFT radars?

Could it possibly have something to do with the fireworks show? Might that be where they are launched from?

Oh my my my, you could be right. That would be very cool and if so, that means that AFT balconies would have a great view of it! Thank you.

breakaway_0069.jpg

breakaway_0071.jpg

breakaway_0072.jpg

breakaway_0075.jpg

breakaway_0076.jpg

breakaway_0077.jpg

Ok that's it my friends. What a great set of pictures!

Ok that's it my friends. What a great set of pictures!

Ugh, that friggin figures, great closeup shots of everything EXCEPT the one area I'm most interested in - the large M6 balcony cabins on deck 8 towards the bow of the ship. :(:(:(

Is there an original online source with these images, one where I can possible download the largest original version (if one exists) so that I can try to zoom in on the areas I'm interested in??? :confused:

EDIT: nevermind, I found the source, the image size is still kinda small, can't really zoom in to see any details of those areas I wanted to see. Frickin bummer.

Ugh, that friggin figures, great closeup shots of everything EXCEPT the one area I'm most interested in - the large M6 balcony cabins on deck 8 towards the bow of the ship. :(:(:(

Is there an original online source with these images, one where I can possible download the largest original version (if one exists) so that I can try to zoom in on the areas I'm interested in??? :confused:

Right here my friend http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=279

but those are the largest size. Have you tried that other site posted up on top?

From NCL Facebook

"Norwegian Breakaway, the largest ship ever constructed in Germany, was floated out of MEYER WERFT’s covered building dock II this morning in Papenburg, Germany where the 146,600-ton ship has been under construction since September 2011. Beginning at approximately 7 am (Germany time), the massive 4,000 passenger ship with her signature hull artwork designed by pop icon Peter Max, departed building dock II as the first ship to depart bow first. Norwegian Breakaway has an overall length of 324 meters, and is 39.70 meters wide. View a video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv6yBeJBB8U "

285369_10151586084871414_876426213_n.jpg

526265_10151586084866414_1779974979_n.jpg

31474_10151586084916414_1947447976_n.jpg

387444_10151586085006414_1871417789_n.jpg

thanks for posting gambee!!!!

ya know.....after a closer and thorough look....the hull art is not that bad really...once you look at for awhile. its...... unique:p

I finally figured out what bothers me so much about it. It is the statue of liberty and his name, I just can't get over those two things. The rest is ok I guess, it will grow on most people. He could of used a better color for the background as well. But like I said I am not buying the ship ;) :D

Just my opinion.

Right here my friend http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=279

but those are the largest size. Have you tried that other site posted up on top?

Yeah I actually traced back to the site where you posted the photos from and ended up in the same place, but again the only shots of those areas are from far away (i.e. ship-wide photos) and the images are not of a large enough size (only 1200x795) so you can't really crop your way in to see any detail. Oh well, hope everyone else enjoyed the photos, guess I won't just be holding out to see the interior photos of the ship like I planned, but also will have to wait to see the exterior stuff I'm interested in as well :rolleyes: And what sucks is, there are quite a number of photos where I could have seen that area, if only the camera were either zoomed in a bit, or in most cases, shifted slightly over to the left or right. What are the odds?!? :(

I finally figured out what bothers me so much about it. It is the statue of liberty and his name, I just can't get over those two things. The rest is ok I guess, it will grow on most people. He could of used a better color for the background as well. But like I said I am not buying the ship ;) :D

Just my opinion.

haha true...his name is right there.....LARGE YELLOW LETTERING...apparently he wants the world to know that this is HIS creation. it had to be apart of the 'deal' for him to do the art work. Otherwise, Dont know why NCL would agree to have that signature so big and bold...You see that before anything else...

agreed. lady liberty takes some getting use too. lol

Just my opinion.

I don't like it at ALL. Well, it's eye popping and colorful, but it's looks so hodge-podge, as if a bunch of hoodlums got up at midnight and spray painted the ship, with no rhyme or reason behind each picture.

Cabin 12306 - can you tell if the bed is by the balcony?

I've just changed my cabin to 12308 and the bed is by the balcony door, this information is on the stateroom details on NCL website. I looked at 12306 but it doesn't say where the bed is in that cabin, but I'd assume it's by the entrance as its next door. On the deck plan, it looks like the bed in 12306 is by the entrance.

I had a midship balcony booked on deck 11 but couldnt resist changing to the aft after seeing all these great photos! I'm even more excited for our cruise now!

I've just changed my cabin to 12308 and the bed is by the balcony door, this information is on the stateroom details on NCL website. I looked at 12306 but it doesn't say where the bed is in that cabin, but I'd assume it's by the entrance as its next door. On the deck plan, it looks like the bed in 12306 is by the entrance.

I had a midship balcony booked on deck 11 but couldnt resist changing to the aft after seeing all these great photos! I'm even more excited for our cruise now!

I like the corner AFTS, but don't want the bed by the door. It's impossible to tell from NCL's website. I don't know what that cabin looks so different (the drawing) from the others.

Archived