Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Enjoy the photos! :-)

Here you get a list of thumbs to be enlarged.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=279

Andreas

NB: All of you are allowed to use my photos for private use!

Thank you for these pictures......they are AMAZING!

Thanks to the others also who took the time to share other pictures.

Thanks to all that have posted pics of the Breakaway, amazing job! :) I happened to catch her live as she was floated out on the cams and it looked so cool!

You never know I might sail on her one day! :)

She does look like the Epic as someone said apart from the back and of course no block of flats on top :eek: and I really enjoyed the Epic!

Night falls and she finally makes it alongside the outfitting pier. It's been a heck of a 'first day'. She is now in the correct position for a proper Ems River conveyance.

8510808214_25763d2451_c.jpg

8509701201_5f47749f79_c.jpg

Thank you for picking up and posting the pivoting screenshots. Perfect way to end Float Out Day.

Do you think they'll keep this webcam active?

Been watching live and now I'm going back to to scrutinize everything. Thank you SDMike, Gambee (thank you Andreas Depping) and all others that posted.

Would that be under the 2nd ? clamshell from the left? my guess for your category would be the corner suite?

I would say under the fifth clamshell from the left. Or the aft section of the fourth balcony alcove from the aft counting forward regardless of size. Or 16714 balcony is the aft portion of the balcony alcove under the most forward clamshell.

Your bathroom is under the second clamshell from the right. Your balcony is just forward of that bathroom window.

Hope that helps.

http://images54.fotki.com/v77/photos/6/649277/6412246/ueberfuehrung25-vi.jpg

I am focusing on an S4 for the two full baths. As much as I would love to stay in a S2, that balcony wind while underway has us concerned. Can't wait for reports to surface.

Looks like the most(and only)private port side S4 balcony is the one most forward, 15102.

Ditto for the S5 balcony, 15100. :(

I wonder if these shared balcony alcove cabins will in fact be connecting cabins, unlike the deck plans indicate. I know some would enjoy opening the balcony partition and have a larger outdoor space. Wishful thinking.

Enjoy the photos! :-)

Here you get a list of thumbs to be enlarged.

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=279

Andreas

NB: All of you are allowed to use my photos for private use!

Great pictures as always.

Love the hull art or not everyone has to agree the Breakaway is a far better looking ship then the Epic. :)

ezu9etaz.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Thank you for picking up and posting the pivoting screenshots. Perfect way to end Float Out Day.

Do you think they'll keep this webcam active?

Been watching live and now I'm going back to to scrutinize everything. Thank you SDMike, Gambee (thank you Andreas Depping) and all others that posted.

They use to keep the web cam active for several days post float out but it was a different link through the same company that did the live feed. That link no longer works, so it's up in the air if it will be available or not. They will however have it active for the beginning of the Ems River Conveyance, as well as live feeds from along the river during her transit. Not sure exactly when that will be, but it's usually a very long event that takes for-eh-ver as they slowly tow the ship backwards for about 60 miles. They'll post links again on their website once they date and time for the conveyance is announced. :D

P.S. The fact that they pivoted that ship like they did is a 'first'. I have never seen that in all my years of watching these types of events. Simply amazing!

The post of mine you quoted needs an edit. Delete the "8" because that balcony for 16708 is right next to 16710's.

So you can't go back and edit posts after 15 minutes?:confused:

16714 is the fifth balcony to the right of the haven restaurant glass as seen in this image. Or the sixth one back from the S2 up front, not counting the S2 curved balcony. Hope that helps and makes sense. I drew it all out, but have no idea how to post my drawing.

Edit; Actually all the balconies will be basically the same size, however the double wide balconies just don't have the dividers up yet so keep that in mind when counting. IOW each large balcony counts as two as you count.

Can you all guess which category I'm interested in?:rolleyes:

http://images54.fotki.com/v77/photos/6/649277/6412246/ueberfuehrung25-vi.jpg

We are in 16714 on the May 19th sailing!!!

Archived