Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Okay, did I miss some big memo that the Haven pool/outdoor areas are now a Solarium?? I'm just now jumping in on the thread, so maybe that's why these photos are not at all what I thought. But all the renderings I saw have the Haven Courtyard and upper deck area being open...

We are booked in the Haven on the Getaway, so I'm jumping in this thread since she is the sister ship and I'm sure many of these areas are going to be almost the same. :) Seriously, you guys are amazing with all these photos!

Some of the pictures of Cruisetricks.de(courtesy of Franz Neumeier)

The Haven:

IMG_0093_zpsb9317959.jpg

IMG_0092_zps6072d589.jpg

IMG_0091_zps9aa5cb17.jpg

IMG_0089_zps2a7b947d.jpg

Okay, did I miss some big memo that the Haven pool/outdoor areas are now a Solarium?? I'm just now jumping in on the thread, so maybe that's why these photos are not at all what I thought. But all the renderings I saw have the Haven Courtyard and upper deck area being open...

We are booked in the Haven on the Getaway, so I'm jumping in this thread since she is the sister ship and I'm sure many of these areas are going to be almost the same. :) Seriously, you guys are amazing with all these photos!

The Roof is retractable, most of it can be opened. It was added after the renderings.

The Roof is retractable, most of it can be opened. It was added after the renderings.

Exactly. Remember this ship sails from New Year YEAR ROUND. In the fall and winter, everyone is going to LOVE that roof leaving New York. Then they can open it in the Bahamas.

In case anyone is interested in a few more conveyance photos, NCL posted a four nice ones on the Building Breakaway Blog. The best part is they posted them in full size, which IMO is the only way to post photos on the web ;). Check em out:

http://www.buildingbreakaway.ncl.com/2013/03/norwegian-breakaway-begins-her-conveyance-along-the-ems-river/

Archived