Rowans Combo Tour and enough time to get back to last tender?

Azpitts

Hello All,

I have been searching quite a bit but haven't really found a definite answer to my question. Scheduled to come into port at 8 am - 4pm departure on FOS.. Anyone know when the last tender can be expected to leave? Is there enough time to do Rowans stingray, snorkeling, Turtles n dolphins without stressing out about missing my last tender?

There's also 2 other ships in port that day...

TIA

If you have a departure time of 4pm, the last tender will most likely be at 3:30pm....

What time does the tour end? Reputable businesses will NOT let you miss the ship! If this is booked through the ship, no time worries at all...they take care of everything.

If you have a departure time of 4pm, the last tender will most likely be at 3:30pm....

What time does the tour end? Reputable businesses will NOT let you miss the ship! If this is booked through the ship, no time worries at all...they take care of everything.

Thank you for the response, The tour is supposed to end at 2:00 pm.. It's not thru the ship but thru Rowan Water sports.. which I found here.. still researching the company..

thank you for your response..

• 2 weeks later...
Hello All,

I have been searching quite a bit but haven't really found a definite answer to my question. Scheduled to come into port at 8 am - 4pm departure on FOS.. Anyone know when the last tender can be expected to leave? Is there enough time to do Rowans stingray, snorkeling, Turtles n dolphins without stressing out about missing my last tender?

There's also 2 other ships in port that day...

TIA

Hi Azpitts

I will be on FOS in December and want to do a stingray/dolphin/turtle combo too (subject to the timing issue). Where did you get the info about the combo tour? I must be doing something wrong as I can't see it on the Rowans website! :o

TIA

Archived