Oasis - Central Park Larger Balcony?

yogimax

Did your sister get home safe and enjoy her cruise?

Good evening. Yes she arrived home late this evening. Will speak with her tomorrow and report back. :)

Try a CP view instead of a balcony. I'm a balcony person but not for CP or Boardwalk. I had 3 CP balconies and we all said we wouldn't have enjoyed a balcony in either CP or Boardwalk. The CP views have a very nice window seat, so you can enjoy the views without the noise or heat and humidity. It's very humid in CP.

Super cool! But don't feel that you need to go out of your way posting on this lovely weekend.

Hello Steve... spoke with my sister about her CP balcony with the extension close to the Living Wall. She liked it although she did say it was a bit humid and warm on the balcony because it is so enclosed there.

Of course she was sailing mid May so that could have a bearing. Re the noise she said she did hear a bit of noise in the morning nothing though to disturb them She did say it was an area where crew used for room service with dishes and glasses in there.

She would choose this type of balcony again

• 1 month later...
Hello Steve... spoke with my sister about her CP balcony with the extension close to the Living Wall. She liked it although she did say it was a bit humid and warm on the balcony because it is so enclosed there.

Of course she was sailing mid May so that could have a bearing. Re the noise she said she did hear a bit of noise in the morning nothing though to disturb them She did say it was an area where crew used for room service with dishes and glasses in there.

She would choose this type of balcony again

Another question... Did your sister mention whether or not the bed was by the balcony or by the bathroom...?

• 6 months later...

Ok kids. Back from the big O. Bed by the door. Decent space to move in the cabin. Some noise during regular hours from the housekeeping closet next door. Usually started about 9am and was done by 9pm. Located dead center from the elevators so be sure to know which way you want to go when leaving so as to not have to double back. But walking through either Central Park or the promenade makes a mistake not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have booked 11629 on Oasis.

On a couple of cruise websites the "29" balconies are described as "larger."

On one of the websites they are also described as "noisier."

So what's the real deal on these cabins? Are they larger and are they noisier?

Thanks in advance!

Yes it is larger and the noise people talk about is that you are right next to the stewards closet.