Bon Voyage orders

hannahsmomtoo

HI everyone..

I have ordered quite a few things from Bon Voyage over the past few months.. ( drink coupons / photo coupons / and a Bday cake for my daughter and I to share )

When you order the coupons... you just provide a cabin #..

and

With the cake.. I chose "Embarkation"..

So will these just be in my room when my room is ready or will I need to go somewhere to pick it all up?

Thank you in advance

HI everyone..

I have ordered quite a few things from Bon Voyage over the past few months.. ( drink coupons / photo coupons / and a Bday cake for my daughter and I to share )

When you order the coupons... you just provide a cabin #..

and

With the cake.. I chose "Embarkation"..

So will these just be in my room when my room is ready or will I need to go somewhere to pick it all up?

Thank you in advance

The drink coupons will be delivered to you the 1st night in the Main Dining Room during your dinner. If you want them earlier, you can go down during the day and ask for them. They will give them to you and have you sign fo them. The picture coupon should be in your room. I'm not sure on the cake. My friends ordered one for me on my girlscruise in October 2011 but it was delivered after dinner. I'm sure someone else knows the answer to that here.

The drink coupons will be delivered to you the 1st night in the Main Dining Room during your dinner. If you want them earlier, you can go down during the day and ask for them. They will give them to you and have you sign fo them. The picture coupon should be in your room. I'm not sure on the cake. My friends ordered one for me on my girlscruise in October 2011 but it was delivered after dinner. I'm sure someone else knows the answer to that here.

Im sorry I should have mentioned I have YTD...

so how could they know when I would be eating to deliver coupons?

When you go to the MDR for dinner, they ask for your room # and it is listed in your booking. I have YTD on all my cruises and buy the drink coupons. Believe me, I have received them every time ;).

If you want to use them before dinner though, going down to get them early is very easy, as long as the dining room is open.

They won't know , so you will have to go and pick them up. Also when I got photo coupons , they were also delivered in the dining room

One thing that was recently learned was that if you order your cake online it will be delivered to the MDR regardless. If you want the cake ordered to the room you have to place the order by phone. I know it seems silly but evidently this is how Carnival is doing it.

There was a thread recently on this exact thing and I would get the link but I have no idea of how to add that to my message. Please excuse me, I am still kinda new.

One thing that was recently learned was that if you order your cake online it will be delivered to the MDR regardless. If you want the cake ordered to the room you have to place the order by phone. I know it seems silly but evidently this is how Carnival is doing it.

There was a thread recently on this exact thing and I would get the link but I have no idea of how to add that to my message. Please excuse me, I am still kinda new.

That's odd - my confirmation says "embarkation"..

I know! It's crazy- that is what that lady was having the issue with. After reading that thread I ordered my cake by phone to be sure that it would be sent to my cabin.

ok thanks for the info.. I will call and see if they can make a note or something...

now to find the #

I placed orders from Bon Voyage also, and the bottles were in my room when I first got to my cabin. It's been awhile since I order drink coupons, but I think they may deliver them to the MDR on the first night (may be another cruise line also).

ok - just an update

I just called Bon Voyage directly - and the lady said that the "no more cakes in stateroom" idea is completely false..

Cakes ordered for embarakation ( online or on the phone ) are sent to your stateroom.

PHEW !

Great! Sorry to scare you, I just wanted to pass on what I had read in an earlier thread. Guess I learned that not everything I read on here is the gospel. :)

Great! Sorry to scare you, I just wanted to pass on what I had read in an earlier thread. Guess I learned that not everything I read on here is the gospel. :)

Thats ok :-) I have learned that also...

It was funny - I did NOT mention CC.. but the lady at Bon Voyage said "You can't believe everything you read."

too funny

:D

Archived