QM2 Gym Equipment

T5LHR

Hi Y'all... :)

I have managed to find a list on the FAQ section of the Cunard website, which tells me what equipment is available in the gym. I note that it does not include rowing machines, but am sure I had seen some in a picture of the QM2 gym.

Is anyone able to say if there are any rowing machines on the QM2?

Also, are there water fountains in the gym?

Sorry for the basics... I am just looking at my gym routine that I will need to continue whilst on the ocean...

Thanks,

T5

:)

Hi Y'all... :)

I have managed to find a list on the FAQ section of the Cunard website, which tells me what equipment is available in the gym. I note that it does not include rowing machines, but am sure I had seen some in a picture of the QM2 gym.

Is anyone able to say if there are any rowing machines on the QM2?

Also, are there water fountains in the gym?

Sorry for the basics... I am just looking at my gym routine that I will need to continue whilst on the ocean...

Thanks,

T5

:)

There is 1 rowing machine at least and I believe there is water as well.

There is 1 rowing machine at least and I believe there is water as well.

Thank you muchly kind sir! I hope you are well. I have been immersed in catching up on your blog that I had not already read... :)

Hi Yes there is a stainless steel water fountain and a bottled water cooler.

I didn't see any rowing machines

Thanks for the reply... I will have to have a scout around... And, if not, pop downstairs to the engine room and offer to do some rowing down there... ;)

On our transatlantic in June there was a rowing machine, just one but it seemed to be available most of the time. Keith Maynard was the only person I saw using it - he is a fine figure of a man under his suit!

There is a water dispenser too, and paper cups, there is a sign asking you not to fill bottles for hygiene reasons but this was frequently ignored.

For what it's worth we were very impressed with the gym on QM2, bright and airy and plenty of good equipment

I've used the gym on sea days on recent voyages on QE & QM2 and found the environment to be a very inclusive one, with a diverse group of passengers taking advantage of the facilities. However, some of the equipment always seemed to be broken - usually the bikes and treadmills. I'm not sure why this is but I hope they've solved the maintenance issue by the time of your transatlantic (which means it should also be ok for my Canaries jaunt in November!).

Archived