***Help please on booking***

Dalton51

Well we just got back about 3 weeks ago from the Liberty had a BLAST. We are already lookin for next years cruise in May.

It's between...

RCCL... Freedom Class Ship , dont know which one. Which one would Yall recommend ??

Or

Carnival... Breeze or Magic... I think Magic is fairly new ship to.

So which one would u choose and why just going off the ships?? We have cruises 3 times with CCL and 2 with RCCL. Thanks

Breeze and Magic both have a lot of things no other ships have, Dream doesnt have these things either.

Magic is out of Galveston and I see you live in VA so even though I think Magic is a beauty, probably Magic is not practical.

I actually liked Voyager better than Freedom class on RCL .. who knows why, little things. Oasis was da bomb.. but you arent considering it, probably out of your price range right?

Breeze would be awesome.. or RCL .. both would be a cruise to remember. I dont make choices.. I do them both :D

You can drive yourself crazy comparing.. OK I like this about the buffet on RCL, its in sections you dont have to wait in the long line just to get salad .. but on Magic I liked all the extra options like Tandori .. but on RCL the promenade area is really nice to have at night for late night snacking, more choices than Carnival.

We did a aft JS on Liberty OTS (Freedom class), and I kept thinking "its such a long walk back here, drove me crazy). On Carnival there are three elevator areas so you never have to walk that far to get to a elevator.

I think choose whichever is the most convenient port or one you can drive to, or the best price and go with it. Dont drive yourself crazy comparing all these little things. one does this better, the other does that better.

Archived