Confirmation of Chefs table?

tdh8359

I have an email confirmation that Carnival has us down for the Chefs Table on our upcoming cruise but does it ever show up on the booking info on Carnivals website?

I believe it doesn't show up on website, It never did when I prebooked our Chefs Table.

Email confirmation only for Chef's Table and Steakhouse reservations....Just print the documents out and bring them with you. Touch base with the steakhouse when you embark to confirm your reservation...

We are doing both the Chef's Table and Steakhous this time on the Splendor....First time for the "Table".....looking forward to a great time.

Email confirmation only for Chef's Table and Steakhouse reservations....Just print the documents out and bring them with you. Touch base with the steakhouse when you embark to confirm your reservation...

We are doing both the Chef's Table and Steakhous this time on the Splendor....First time for the "Table".....looking forward to a great time.

This is exactly what we have done in the past. You don't have to go to the steakhouse to confirm though. The representative in the atrium booking the steakhouse has the list of names for the Chefs table with them.

It's always good to confirm, even with the email confirmations. On one of our four Chefs tables, somehow we did not make the list. fortunatly there was still room and we were added.

Archived