Ladies - what do you take poolside?

I have a great beach bag that was a freebie from Bath & Body Works. Lots of compartments and places to put things and it has held up for 6 years. Take both towels, camera, iphone (use as an ipod), ipad, S&S, kindle, hairbrush, stretch bands that hold towels in place on chairs, DH's hat, sunglasses, regular cheaters, and lipstick.:rolleyes:

I will have my glasses, drink cup, kleenex and maybe a book to take to the pool area.

What do you ladies take to put it in?

Thanks,

We always set away from the crowd of the pool but this is what we take:

Water to drink.

Beach bag

Towel

Suntan loton

Walkman for music to listen to

Kindle to read

Sunglasses

Puzzle Book- I love to work puzzles.

Something to pull my hair back with.

Sun hat

I saw this bag mentioned some time back here on CC and ordered one (via ebay --- cheaper than on the site). I absolutely LOVE it!! It's very durable and I use it quite a lot. http://www.kyssbags.com/

I only used the "lock it" feature once, but even without that, the bag is nicely sized, holds tons of stuff and seems to be a quality product. I would highly recommend it.

Have fun!

Hahaha -- when they do the new "Chair Hogging Rounds" and remove items left over 45 minutes, they will have trouble with that bag!! :D

I will have my glasses, drink cup, kleenex and maybe a book to take to the pool area.

What do you ladies take to put it in?

Thanks,

I have a medium sized straw purse that I carry around the ship/to the pool.

Sunscreen, sunglasses, cameras, binoculars, the usual.

We carry clips from my DH's workshop, which he has rigged up with a short length of ski cord, to clip our hats/towels to the chairs. Work great. The clips are the type that come in different sizes to hold items in place that you are gluing together.

Why not be trendy, wear your bathrobe, stick you S&S card in your pocket along with a small bottle of sunscreen, wear your hat/visa and sunnies. Blend with the crowd. Robe doubles for towel. Throw a book or magazine under your arm. Two hands free for DOD's. If only I was uninhibited enough. LOL

I always prep my pool bag the night before and it contains (pretty standard every day whether it's a sea day or port day):

S&S card

I.D.

Passport (if we are going ashore)

towels

sunscreen

visor

lip balm and lip stick

Ipod/ear buds

water

tumbler/straw (usually filled with some frosty beverage ;))

cigs

playing cards

Fun times

We take towels, sunscreen, sunglasses, reading material, camera, cell phone for a clock, my visor/hats for the kiddos, hair clips and ties... and I haven't seen this mentioned, but a lot of times I'll tuck a plastic bag of some sort in so we can throw away trash.... IDK why, but we use it occasionally. ;)

I really like that bag with the lock... now to convince dh! ;)

I saw this bag mentioned some time back here on CC and ordered one (via ebay --- cheaper than on the site). I absolutely LOVE it!! It's very durable and I use it quite a lot. http://www.kyssbags.com/

I only used the "lock it" feature once, but even without that, the bag is nicely sized, holds tons of stuff and seems to be a quality product. I would highly recommend it.

This is a great bag. I just about bought one when I started thinking I could easily adapt one of my own tote bags with a locking system. Thank you for the idea.

Hahaha -- when they do the new "Chair Hogging Rounds" and remove items left over 45 minutes, they will have trouble with that bag!! :D

The only difference being, I don't get up at O'God Thirty to "reserve" a chair, and if I did, my butt would be in said chair along with my bag! :D

This will be my first Carnival Cruise. On HAL they give you a bag - so I guess I'll have to remember to pack one. There were towels poolside so I never packed one. I took the daily mini newspaper that HAL left for us and a pencil to do the puzzle in it. I packed my kindle (a MUST), my card, sunglasses, water, and sunscreen.

If I got too warm in the sun, I would move to the shade.

I can't wait for March!!!

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=pmcubed&date=3-24-2013&text=with the whole family!&ship=Carnival Valor

I know you asked about the ladies, but BubbaQ takes all kinds o crap to the pool or beach. suntan lotion, face lotion, sunglasses, iPod, lense cleaner & cloth .... and goodness knows what else he has, so ...

2293084820102635822S500x500Q85.jpg

I had gotten one of these as a freebie at work so I gave it to him. I tease him about taking his Dooney "purse" to the pool.

Archived