Rainforest Aerial Tram, Tortuguero Canals, Princess Excursion

beachsands

I had posted this on the Panama Board and someone suggested I try over here on the Costa Rica Board, so here goes.

We are doing this excursion in November, sailing on the Coral Princess. I was wondering what kind of shoes we might need? This is the 10 hour long excursion. Has anyone done it? I wasn't sure if we might need water shoes or if good old fashioned tennis shoes will be good. Nothing worse then wet feet, and having never been in a rainforest before, I want to be prepared.

Thanks everyone !

Joel

One thing about cruise ship excursions. They are pretty mild even when labeled strenuous. I think you will be fine with regular tennis shoes, Teva type sandals or anything you are comfortable wearing over uneven terrain. You may encounter gravel paths, broken pavement and maybe a curb or tree root. Nothing too exotic but probably not the best for flip flops.

One thing about cruise ship excursions. They are pretty mild even when labeled strenuous. I think you will be fine with regular tennis shoes, Teva type sandals or anything you are comfortable wearing over uneven terrain. You may encounter gravel paths, broken pavement and maybe a curb or tree root. Nothing too exotic but probably not the best for flip flops.

pilotdane,

thanks for your input. I appreciate it. I was hoping tennis shoes would be a solid choice. I hate walking in those watershoes.

Joel

Archived