NCL's Getaway ??

djmess

Hey fellow CCer's. I know we don't even know everything about the Breakaway, but here is a question for ya.

I know the Getaway will port in Miami and is to come out in 2014. Any quesses as to when they may open it up for booking. Trying to remember how far out the Breakaway started booking. Thinking the time frame may be similiar.

I prefer sailing out of FL as I have family that lives there, so definitely want to book the Getaway when it opens up for Latitudes. I booked as soon as Epic opened up years ago, passed on the Breakaway, but now I'm ready to start planning for 2014 and the Getaway.

On the last NCL webinar they said Getaway bookings and itineraries will be available in October.

Thanks for the info. I have one Cruise Reward certificate left and was going to buy a couple on my Nov. Cruise. Guess I will save the one left for the Getaway and then buy more. Must have a few cruises scheduled. It just makes life sooo much more enjoyable when I have them to look forward to

On the last NCL webinar they said Getaway bookings and itineraries will be available in October.

yes I think this is correct, The Breakaway opened for booking last October (2011) so in keeping with that type of schedule, October should see bookings open. They may open a week or so earlier for Latitudes as I think Breakaway did...but not sure.:cool:

Archived