Early Saver Experts

bernman

Ok I know I am foolish for booking an aft-extended balcony with the Early Saver (like they will get discounted). If I read the fine print correctly, it says I cannot downgrade. What if I went for a Spa Balcony from my extended aft balcony (not a wrap)?

The spa is a category 8S would that be an upgrade and therefore allowable?

I will call them, just wanted to be armed beore I did.

Thanks!

Bernie

Im not sure what the question is. Sure any cabin can get discounted. My friends in a 9C were sold out forever, 8 days before the cruise, someone took a upsell and a 9C opened up, and she got several hundred $$$ off.

Are you wanting to upgrade just to increase your chances of a price drop??

Sorry, but I dont understand the question, but yes you can upgrade if you pay the difference or the price you paid drops to the 8S price.

Im not sure what the question is. Sure any cabin can get discounted. My friends in a 9C were sold out forever, 8 days before the cruise, someone took a upsell and a 9C opened up, and she got several hundred $$$ off.

Are you wanting to upgrade just to increase your chances of a price drop??

Sorry, but I dont understand the question, but yes you can upgrade if you pay the difference or the price you paid drops to the 8S price.

My fault for not being clear. An 8S would be about $500 less than what we paid for our aft balcony. I guess my 1st question is, "Is an 8S an upgrade compared to the aft extended balcony?" If so, "Am I able to switch to that and get a refund or OBC?"

Yes, its a upgrade. Switch if you want to have the regular size balcony, not the extended and the spa amenities.

Higher the letter the higher the category.

either you get lower final payment up to final payment OBC after you have paid it.

Yes, its a upgrade. Switch if you want to have the regular size balcony, not the extended and the spa amenities.

Higher the letter the higher the category.

either you get lower final payment up to final payment OBC after you have paid it.

I will miss the backwake, but $500 less at the end of the cruise feels better. Still a balcony and we can always go for a walk to see the back.

Thanks firefly!

We are a family of four booked under Early Saver. I want to move dd and book her in a separate cabin with our friend to help her save some money from booking solo. Will my dd still be able to get price drops because once early saver, always early saver? We are currently in oceanview and also booking oceanview for dd and friend, will I incur any penalties for doing this? I hope not as we are actually spending more for an extra cabin.

Thank you!

We are a family of four booked under Early Saver. I want to move dd and book her in a separate cabin with our friend to help her save some money from booking solo. Will my dd still be able to get price drops because once early saver, always early saver? We are currently in oceanview and also booking oceanview for dd and friend, will I incur any penalties for doing this? I hope not as we are actually spending more for an extra cabin.

Thank you!

The first problem is you might have to cancel your dd to move her to another cabin.. so you would need to get a supervisor's permission to waive the penalty. Thats your first problem.

Every cabin is a different booking.. so whatever rate you booked her under is the new type of rate. Once early saver, always ES, only applies if she is still booked ES. If the new booking is not ES, she will no longer be ES.

I would call and go up the line until you find a supervisor's ear who will be willing to do this. With all the hurricane calls, you might have a harder time than usual. It will also depend on how well your ship is sailing if they might be more inclined to be willing to waive penalties. I have heard of them doing this.. but sometimes not.

Archived