Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines - Freedom of the Seas 10/14/2012 anyone?

Sailingaway01

Actually, we'll almost be ships passing in the night. After we get off the Freedom of the Seas, we're turning around and boarding the Monarch of the Seas the next day. Of course, we're heading toward the Bahamas while you're going to Haiti.

I'll try not to make too much of a mess! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Actually, we'll almost be ships passing in the night. After we get off the Freedom of the Seas, we're turning around and boarding the Monarch of the Seas the next day. Of course, we're heading toward the Bahamas while you're going to Haiti.

I'll try not to make too much of a mess! :D

A b2b good for you, nice long vacation. You have a preference as to which ship you like better Freedom or Monarch. Think you can't go wrong with the beauty of any RRCL ship though.

Yes, first stop Haiti, and our first time seeing RCCL private island. Will be interesting to see how it compares to other ones we've been to. Picture RCCL making it look real nice.

Bahamas should be great this time of year for you. Just when it's time to stop wearing summer clothes, you just pack them for the cruise!

My partner and I will be on this cruise. This is our 6th cruise, but only 2nd with RC.

Glad to have you on board. What other cruise lines have you been on. As I mentioned above, we can't resist the beauty of RCCL ships, and are looking forward to warm weather in the Caribbean this time of year.

Are all your plans set and everything to go as far as flight, hotel the night before sailing, dinner times, excursions? It's getting closer...

We have sailed Carnival 3x and Celebrity once. However, our very first cruise was RC and none of the other ones have ever met the standards of that cruise. I don't know if it really was that much better or if it was b/c it was our first time that we were overly impressed.

We have cruised in October before and it seems to be a great time as far as the weather in concerned; not too hot but still warm enough so you can enjoy the private island.

We've cruised in Dec. and Feb. as well, to take advantage of the cheaper rates and it can be so cold on the boat at night.

We live in SC so we will be driving to Port Canaveral. We don't really need to make any other accomodations for travel. Most of my family is going to be cruising as well and my Dad has scheduled all of our meals and some shows so we will go together. :eek: (Glad its a big boat so we can get away from them! :o)

Carnival and Celebrity offered FOD meetings most nights, but I can't remember if RC did. Do you know if they will have them?

RC does have nice looking ships, do you like the looks of them better than Celebrity? Saw some pics of Celebrity and it's modest looking.

Last quarter of the year is good time to get some warm weather in by going elsewhere.

Where have you sailed in Dec. - Feb. that it's cold like that? Probably only cold until you get to the tropical islands hopefully.

Sounds like you will be traveling with a large group of people. Hopefully you got a group discount. And everything has been planned out for you, fantastic.

The RC ships I've been on in the past have had them. Although you need to look for them in the activities bulletin, or sometimes there is just a sign on the community bulletin board.

Either way, have a good time onboard!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived