Opening aft partitions on the Freedom

wantocruisemore

Some of the regular extended aft partitions can be opened.. the corner wrap arounds, usually cant open between them and the next cabin.

Once you decide to book, they can look up the cabin and it says in the description the booking agent reads, .. connects to .. cabin 8340 or whatever.

We were in 6483 on the Freedom in February. They were cleaning the balconies and apparently left the divider open between ours and the next aft balcony. They had two little kids who were out there all the time (meaning noone knew how to shut the door without slamming it!!). I immediately called guest services and they came right up and closed it. No way I was letting someone else enjoy MY balcony that I paid more for!! :rolleyes:

So..........I know towards the aft opens. I'm pretty sure towards the side opened also.

Enjoy! We LOVE the aft wraps!!

Yes they can. We opened the ones between 6483/6485/6487 as well as 6481. The divider between 6487 and 6489 is solid and cannot be opened. Make your first stop the pursers desk with one occupant from each cabin requesting the dividers open. They will message your cabin steward and have him open them. You can also mention it to your cabin steward, but ours would not open them until he got confirmation from the purser.

Archived