Hotel shuttle timing and wedding on board

Restless24

I will soon be on the Carnival Sensation out of Canaveral and will be attending a wedding on board. We have a block of rooms booked at the Radisson at the Port the night before. Most of the wedding party and guests are staying there and we all have planned to take the hotel shuttle to the port the morning of the cruise. Today I started wondering if the shuttle will make special arrangements to take us early, as the wedding is at 10:00am. I've never sailed out of Port Canaveral, but in general I know these shuttles don't start running until around 10:00am because no one can board earlier than that anyway(except for special events like a wedding).

I realize that I probably need to ask the bride or groom if they have considered this yet or talked to the hotel, but just wondering if anyone else has run into this before and did the shuttle make a special trip for wedding party and guests?

DH and I got married on the Glory on Pt. Canaveral and we all stayed at the Radisson. I talked to them prior to our stay and they arranged a private shuttle (for just our group) to go over before anyone else. It worked out perfectly.

DH and I got married on the Glory on Pt. Canaveral and we all stayed at the Radisson. I talked to them prior to our stay and they arranged a private shuttle (for just our group) to go over before anyone else. It worked out perfectly.

Exactly the answer I was looking/hoping for. Thanks!

Archived