Budget Car Rental in Miami - shuttle?

ComeSailWithME

We are flying into FLL the morning of our cruise; renting a car from FLL & driving to MIA Budget car rental terminal. I have not been able to get these people on the phone to find out if there is a shuttle to take us to the cruise port?

Also, what about the return? We have a later flight and would like to rent the car to make our way back to FLL.

We are traveling with a 1 year old and are renting a car so we do not have to travel with our own car seat; therefore, cabs are out.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
We are flying into FLL the morning of our cruise; renting a car from FLL & driving to MIA Budget car rental terminal. I have not been able to get these people on the phone to find out if there is a shuttle to take us to the cruise port?

Also, what about the return? We have a later flight and would like to rent the car to make our way back to FLL.

We are traveling with a 1 year old and are renting a car so we do not have to travel with our own car seat; therefore, cabs are out.

Thanks!

From what we've found Dollar , Thrifty , National , Alamo , Enterprise all have free shuttle from MIA to POM

We are flying into West Palm and driving one way with Budget. Was able to get a good rate. We are turning our car in right next to the Port of Miami. I called them to see directly to see if they offered a free shuttle to the ship terminal and they did not. But they mentioned it was only about a mile to the terminal and a taxi ride would only be about $10.

Maybe I'll be able to sweet talk one of them into just driving us over, but if not $10 bucks isn't bad.

I tried to the same with Avis and they don't offer free shuttles either.

Archived