Darn It !!!

bluehenfan

I missed a call from Carnival last night. Picked up the phone on the last ring but they'd hung up. Did not leave a message and since I didn't recognize the number I dialed it and it was Carnival, but not an individuals number. I just got a recording that all PVP's were busy at the time and was put on hold. I waited about 10 mins and hung up. I don't have a regular PVP that I use so I just forgot about it. I have gotten upsale calls on 2 of my last 3 cruises. I just wonder if it had something to do with my upcoming Sept cruise. Guess I'll never know. Sure wish they'd left a brief message ! :confused:

That's what I'm thinking too. I just got to thinking and I've actually had 3 upsale calls on previous 4 cruises but only took the offer 2x. I love the room we have for Sept. so doubt I'd have taken the offer, but just curious. Oh well, guess I'll never know. I did go on line and I made sure my current cabin # hadn't changed. LOL

I generally don't answer my phone if I don't recognize the number .... do you know what the area code is so I can keep an eye out??!!! Always hoping! :)

area code was 305 When I went to check for you I looked unde r"missed calls" and it wasn't there. I found it under "calls received" so they must have just been hanging up as I answered as our call actually connected. I doubt I'd have taken an upsale offer. It's hard enough to get a balcony modified cabin and I've had a reg. cabin with the same balcony and loved it. I think it's bigger than a suite balcony and since health issue limits my mobility I spend a lot of time on my balcony. I'm more curious because that would have been 4 out of 5 cruises with upsale offers.

Oh well should have answered the phoneicon7.gif

Trust me, I would have if I could ! Just grabbed it on the last ring....too late. It was my cellphone and I was in a restaurant. I had phone on vibrate. Just happened to hear buzz. May have had nothing to do with upsale but sure wish they'd left a message.

Oh well!! I'll be on the Pride in 17 days in a cabin I know I'll love.

Archived