Early Saver price form

shaw04

I booked my cruise through a TA but want to know if I can fill out the form on Carnival's site for Early Saver price drops. I am checking daily for price drops and sometimes find them late at night and don't want to wait until the next day for her to see the email. It would be quicker and easier for me to fill out myself. Thanks for the help:confused:

Some people have been able to sneak them thru, but you arent supposed to be able to fill them out yourself. Your TA is supposed to be in control of your booking which you gave up to your TA and everything is supposed to go thru your TA.

But I dont think they can tell who submits the form.. if you pretend you are the TA when you fill out the form. i.e. dont fill it out as coming from you.. act like its coming from your TA and their info, not yours to respond to.

Ok. I'm not happy with my TA right now and am thinking of seeing how to transfer my cruise over. It's paid in full but TA has made me feel as though i'm bothering her with the price changes.

Ok. I'm not happy with my TA right now and am thinking of seeing how to transfer my cruise over. It's paid in full but TA has made me feel as though i'm bothering her with the price changes.

Particularly at this late date, you don't have many/any options to "transfer" your booking. Also, apparently TA's apparently have no "obligation" to process ES price adjustments. ken

Archived