Victory/S&S balance on TV?

When you turn on the TV it tunes to that channel by default. Just follow the on screen menu. All you need to know to check your sail and sign account is your folio number. You can easily find that on your card. It will only work in your cabin though. That's a safety feature I guess in case someone gets your number.

You most definitely can. You can also book shore excursions and see the menu for that night.

Thanks! This is what I was hoping. It's nice to not have to visit the desk every time you want to check balances. My situation is a little different. I have two rooms booked, one for my 17 year old (almost 18 at cruise time), who is rooming with his friend. However, that room has my name on it. I want to give him some charging capabilities, but yet be able to easily keep track of what he's spending. It might be a little "hairy" because he's rooming with his friend, who's parents are also going to have their own cabin, and his friend will also have a card with charging capabilities. I'm hoping that we'll be able to keep everything straight. :eek: My biggest fear is that it's going to get all screwed up and we won't be able to keep track of who is spending what. My son is going to "technically" be listed in my cabin, though. I was thinking that I should tell him that he can only use that card for spending...that way I know it's billed to my room. The other card for his real room should only be used to open the door. Does that sound reasonable?

You can actually see your dinner menu for the evening before you go to dinner?

Michelle

Archived