Ok so i have a cruise on monday

sexybackfool

An observation if I may.

If a female comes on here saying bf broke up just before the cruise, than everyone would be castigating the male and saying the female is better off without him.

anyone else find this interesting?

I guess we always side with the CC member in these cases but you are correct, none of us really know the entire story. To the OP, go on your trip and try to have a good time. Hopefully you will meet someone else nice. Don't get too stinking drunk cause you will greatly lower your chances of meeting someone nice.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

I think I would change dining times. That way you know you won't even be near her while eating. You probably had late seating, so if you change to early, then you could have a great time after dinner knowing she's occupied and you can't run into her on the ship.

Although break ups are hard, sometimes we need to go through this to get to something better. My last ex cancelled our cruise wedding 2 months before but still wanted to be together so we ended up still going on the cruise with our families and pretending to be happy and pretending that we were going to get married eventually, then he came home and broke up with me and left me with the house and the dog.......after 3 years. I was heart broken also but less than a year later I met a great man who treats me like gold and is truly my best friend and now we're happily married. What I realized was that had I not gone through that bad relationship, I wouldn't realize what a good man was, and I probably wouldn't have met my husband. When one door closes, another one opens. Next relationship, take things slow and make sure this person has the character that you desire.

Since your mom is going, spend some time with her before you head back to college. Have a great time on your excursions, enjoy your time off before you head back to school and all the stress. If you see your ex, just be cordial and keep your self respect.

Remember - LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE!!

Go, have fun, and if you see her be polite and brief. Seems to me she might enjoy treating people poorly, with a side of drama, so don't give her the satisfaction of letting her see you angry or sad.

Thanks for the kind words everyone Your right I there is nothing i can do about it now but make the best of my situation this was a learning experience and I know now what not to look for in a woman I mean way to make a vacation akwourd for both of us but what can you do ill live and move on.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!

It's not a year wasted, it's a year of experiences. You'll realize that once the hurt, pain and anger subsides.

But, you have just broken up, you are allowed to feel hurt. As you said, you will get over... It just takes time.

I speak from experience... Many of them :)

LIKE and agree!;)

And when you reflect on things, you'll see the signs were there earlier, you just didn't see them. It happens to a lot of us. What's hard going solo is losing the familiarity of that former person. That's what's hard about "starting over", and that's why ill matched couples get back together and things still aren't "right".

And when you reflect on things, you'll see the signs were there earlier, you just didn't see them. It happens to a lot of us. What's hard going solo is losing the familiarity of that former person. That's what's hard about "starting over", and that's why ill matched couples get back together and things still aren't "right".
Wow that's deep and your right i have seen countless friends try to get back together with women they were together with it never worked out and they moved on as well but they told me that to get hurt again to move on i didn't get it but i kinda understand what they mean and i cant get back together with someone who clearly only thought of them selves in this situation

I don't know if i missed it, but if she broke up 1 day before the cruise, and now you're in different cabins, this means one of you called to get a new cabin so this means you're both paying extra since you're both solos in your cabins. And both of you are going and you're in college?

What am i missing here?

i just feel very upset i wasted a year ill never get back

The year was not wasted. It was a year spent to determine this was not the person you would have to spend the rest of your life with, or the person that would set you back both financially and emotionally after making that legal commitment.

Do enjoy your cruise but don't spend it trying to make her jealous. It's done, it's over, move on and don't waste anymore effort to either win her back or get back at her. Now that would be wasted time.

Archived