Daft question, Celebration

I thought the differnces were between the Louis managed ships (Spirit and Majesty) as compared with those bare-boat charters which apply to Celebration and Dream and therefore under more direct control of Thomson. At one time the Louis managed ships always had a poorer range of cocktails and supplements on others which were included on Celebration and Dream.

But that difference to one side (and I believe they are, or will be brought into line some time soon if not already) I'm not aware of the AI changing itinerary by itinerary or from day to day. Of course a new season may bring some slight modifications and I have been on board when 'happy hours' were offered (but they don't affect AI passengers anyway) but otherwise as far as I know it's not a moveable feast - and would require constant drinks menus to be printed if there was so much alteration.

Is this right - or am I missing something?

You are correct, Kruzseeka - there was certainly more available on Celebration on the AI option than Spirit & draught cider was included on the Celebration which it wasn't on Spirit but they are supposed to be bringing all ships in line with each other soon (not sure when). There was certainly plenty on the Spirit with AI - just not quite as many cocktails etc!

you are correct, kruzseeka - there was certainly more available on celebration on the ai option than spirit & draught cider was included on the celebration which it wasn't on spirit but they are supposed to be bringing all ships in line with each other soon (not sure when). There was certainly plenty on the spirit with ai - just not quite as many cocktails etc!

n.....o.....v.....e.....m.....b....e....r ;)

n.....o.....v.....e.....m.....b....e....r ;)

:) will be interesting to hear from those going in November what the difference will be - I know last time they tried changing it, all the customers were up in arms. Just hope they keep it to the same selection as the Spirit & don't restrict the choice even more........

Is there no end to your talents Jim? Spelling as well :D:D

:D

Easy,used spell checker

:) will be interesting to hear from those going in November what the difference will be - I know last time they tried changing it, all the customers were up in arms. Just hope they keep it to the same selection as the Spirit & don't restrict the choice even more........

Jules,I will find out as I have friends going on the Dream on Nov 2nd the first week of the change.To my knowledge the Dream has/had the most extensive choice.Now I haven`t seen the Spirit AI but have seen the Majesty and the fact that Thomson state the Dream and A another ships AI is to be brought in line with the rest of the fleet would suggest much less of a choice and more supplemented drinks...Yes previously customers were up in the arms the last time the tried to implement a change but there was nothing in the brochure, this time there is.

:D

Jules,I will find out as I have friends going on the Dream on Nov 2nd the first week of the change.To my knowledge the Dream has/had the most extensive choice.Now I haven`t seen the Spirit AI but have seen the Majesty and the fact that Thomson state the Dream and A another ships AI is to be brought in line with the rest of the fleet would suggest much less of a choice and more supplemented drinks...Yes previously customers were up in the arms the last time the tried to implement a change but there was nothing in the brochure, this time there is.

This is the worry - they've warned everyone this time so they can do what they want! Will look forward to the reports ;)

Archived