Daniel of the Seas

Swedish1976

I'm flying down to Rome in a few days for a Med cruise with Royal Caribbeans Mariner of the Seas. I will be reporting daily with posts about the life onboard and about the stops. My blog is in Swedish but can be translated into English or any other language with the Translate tool to the right on the page. I try to post a lot of pictures.

http://danieloftheseas.blogspot.com

This time I'm away a total of 10 days, the cruise is one week. In January 2013 I'm going to Miami and the Catibbean for a total of six weeks, four weeks cruising. I will blog from that trip also.

• 3 months later...

I hope y'all like my blog and especially the photos. I am so excited as I am about to leave the cold winter for the summer in sunny Florida and the Caribbean. Soon you will see posts and photos on my blog from places like Miami, San Juan, Aruba, Antigua, Barbados, St Lucia etc. I'll be blogging "live" from Adventure of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas and, last but not least, Celebrity Reflection. Don't forget that the blog is translatable, maybe not the best, by google translate to the right on my page. :)

Archived