Weather right now on Mex. Riv cruise.

cruisencamp

Can anyone who has been on Mex. Riv Cruise very recently comment on weather? I know in each port the reports are warm but I've read several posts lately which are beginning to worry me that the cruise is windy and chilly. I don't have many warm clothes paked yet and am wondering if I need to panic and pack warmer clothes. HELP... we leave in 4 days!!!!! :)

Hey, thanks so much!!! That does help! Does anyone have any info on the weather traveling down while you're on the ship? Have you experienced the cold times on Lido deck like reported on some March/April sailings?

Hi cruisencamp,

We were on the Diamond Princess Mex Riv 4/23/05 sailing and had beautiful weather. On the way back to LA it was a bit windy and cold for our last sea day, but not enough to stop me from finding a nice spot to work on my tan!

Bobbie

Can anyone who has been on Mex. Riv Cruise very recently comment on weather? I know in each port the reports are warm but I've read several posts lately which are beginning to worry me that the cruise is windy and chilly. I don't have many warm clothes paked yet and am wondering if I need to panic and pack warmer clothes. HELP... we leave in 4 days!!!!! :)

gOT BACK mAY 15TH.

Only cold & windy after leaving Cabo for home.

PV, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, perfect & Cabo was hot!

Liz

We just got back from our cruise last week and the weather was nice. It was a little hot in cabo but were nice in Matzlan and PV. I wore shorts or skorts most of the time. I only found it chilly on our first and last day at sea. The last day I only saw a few people by the pool most were inside. I suggest bringing at least one pair of pants and a light jacket or sweater.

Southern California has had a crazy year in terms of weather. It's only just recently settled down, and is now nice and warm. Leaving from port on your first day might be a bit cooler out on the ocean, but once you get down into baja and beyond it should be nice and warm.

I'm sure the reviews of colder weather you heard for March/April cruises were true, but it has warmed up since then. I might bring a light sweater, but you probably won't need the warm weather clothes. :)

Have fun!

Archived