Epic Early Reservations

riddle

We are on the Epic in November for the first time. At the 45 day mark, which things can be reserved. I know restaurants but what about shows and the spa package? If so, and a paying event, do you pay then or is it added to your shipboard account?

Can't help with the Spa package, as didn't use it, but shows can be booked 45 days out. If they are payable....like Cirque Dreams and Dinner.....they are payable on booking.

Happy planning!! :)

No.....they are NOT payable on booking.......my experience was that the for fee restaurants can be reserved at 45 days out, but we PAID when we actually went to the restaurant

No.....they are NOT payable on booking.......my experience was that the for fee restaurants can be reserved at 45 days out, but we PAID when we actually went to the restaurant

Cirque Dreams is payable at the time of reservation. I guess they consider it entertainment. The other restaurants are pay when you go but you can make the reservation from home.

Enjoy!

Jeanne

When advance reservation capability for the entire fleet was introduced it included an advance payment requirement that was not in place initially when the Epic was the only ship permitting advance reservations. You probably made your reservations before the advance payment requirement was introduced.

Cirque Dreams is payable at the time of reservation. I guess they consider it entertainment. The other restaurants are pay when you go but you can make the reservation from home.

Enjoy!

Jeanne

That is not the current procedure. Advance specialty restaurant reservations require payment at the time of booking.

Enjoy!

Jeanne

I guess I was wrong. Things have changed. I guess I will just have to go back on the Epic to make sure.!!!

Jeanne

Archived