Information on Sunshine???

wantocruisemore

Have a Med cruise booked with RCCL for this spring, but looking at the itinerary for Sunshine instead. When I pulled up the deck plans to check rooms it still labeled it the Destiny. Will the room layouts be changing, etc? I know they are making some major renovations. We always like aft balconies. Will the aft balconies on either end (beside the wraps) be larger on Deck 8, Verandah, like they are on the other ships?

The Destiny is becoming the Sunshine in November. It is going into Drydock in November. I recently booked the Carnival Sunshine on the December 8, 2013 sailing

Just curious where you got November? Destiny's transatlantic cruise is scheduled for February 4 after which she will undergo drydock in Europe, emerging as the Sunshine April 12.

That helps tremendously, thanks.

I understand what people are saying about crowding, but since we're looking at the Med cruise with long port days and only one sea day, that is not a big factor for us. Cost is going to be a factor though, which is why we're considering the Sunshine. Plus, we normally go aft balconies anyway.

That helps tremendously, thanks.

I understand what people are saying about crowding, but since we're looking at the Med cruise with long port days and only one sea day, that is not a big factor for us. Cost is going to be a factor though, which is why we're considering the Sunshine. Plus, we normally go aft balconies anyway.

We are booked in 8330 for the Sunshine inaugural cruise on April 10, 2013 from Venice to Barcelona..:) One of our favorite cabins.. Doesn't look like they've changed the basic configuation of the cabin/balcony, only the appearance..!:D

Price on our sailing has gone down several times since we booked..! Happy, happy...:D

Archived