Wheelchair/Powerchair

born2cruize

We will be in St. Kitts in January, while I've been to St. Kitts several times. I haven't been to Brimstone Fortress since 2002 and really want to go. Princess does have one tour that is wheelchair accessible but doesn't go to Brimstone Fortress. Does anyone know of an operator that can handle powerchairs?

• 4 weeks later...
We will be in St. Kitts in January, while I've been to St. Kitts several times. I haven't been to Brimstone Fortress since 2002 and really want to go. Princess does have one tour that is wheelchair accessible but doesn't go to Brimstone Fortress. Does anyone know of an operator that can handle powerchairs?

The operator in St. Kitts that can handle power chairs and has a vehicle that can lift them into the bus is Kantours which is also the ships handling agents. The nos. for Kantours Destination Services are 869 466 2098; 869 465 3141.The Manager is Errington Fyfield but if you can't get him ask to speak to Amanda or Pearlina who also work cruise.

http://www.kantours.com/index.php/destinations/transportation-services-in-st-kitts

Of all the good reasons to get to know Kantours, transportation is easily one of the most important. Simply put, we provide the right vehicle in the right place at the right time. At Kantours, we’ve spent the last 20 years building strong relationships with the best transportation providers on St. Kitts & Nevis. Over the past two years we have invested in our own transportation in St. Kitts. We proudly now own three coaster buses, two mini vans and one high-end van. One of our coaster buses is specially outfitted to accommodate disabled persons, including a hydraulic lift and two positions inside the bus to secure and accommodate wheelchair passengers. Kantours is the only company in the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis that offers this service. When you work with Kantours, you’ll find a team of transportation management personnel with one goal in mind: your satisfaction.

The operator in St. Kitts that can handle power chairs and has a vehicle that can lift them into the bus is Kantours which is also the ships handling agents. The nos. for Kantours Destination Services are 869 466 2098; 869 465 3141.The Manager is Errington Fyfield but if you can't get him ask to speak to Amanda or Pearlina who also work cruise.

http://www.kantours.com/index.php/destinations/transportation-services-in-st-kitts

Of all the good reasons to get to know Kantours, transportation is easily one of the most important. Simply put, we provide the right vehicle in the right place at the right time. At Kantours, we’ve spent the last 20 years building strong relationships with the best transportation providers on St. Kitts & Nevis. Over the past two years we have invested in our own transportation in St. Kitts. We proudly now own three coaster buses, two mini vans and one high-end van. One of our coaster buses is specially outfitted to accommodate disabled persons, including a hydraulic lift and two positions inside the bus to secure and accommodate wheelchair passengers. Kantours is the only company in the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis that offers this service. When you work with Kantours, you’ll find a team of transportation management personnel with one goal in mind: your satisfaction.

Thank you for your response I knew that this company had a wheel chair lift mini van that is used by the ship but it is not a tour I'm interested in as I stated having been to St. Kitts three times I'm really interested in returning to Brimstone Fortress which isn't available as a ship tour. I will call once I complete my current medical care issues.

Thanks All.

Archived