Carnival expands its chair hog program and Norwegian starts a pilot program

KathyPet

I am mildly amused by some of the responses, since I cannot fathom why there is so much angst vis-a-vis the chairs when the S class ships have 85% balcony cabins. Is not your balcony a more relaxing atmosphere to read and rest etc.

It's just that most balcony cabins don't have a pool...

But wait!!!!!! :p

There's an AP for that!!!!

The BYOP Ap

kiddiepoolbigkids.jpg

I am mildly amused by some of the responses, since I cannot fathom why there is so much angst vis-a-vis the chairs when the S class ships have 85% balcony cabins. Is not your balcony a more relaxing atmosphere to read and rest etc.

Yes but some people would have to have 2 staterooms so they have 1 verandah in the sun and one in the shade!

That's what always amazed me. What is the draw of the tiny pool surrounded by 1,000 people out in the hot sun? Just do not understand. But, I live in S Florida and have a pool so these things don't attract me on a cruise.

Duane

That's what always amazed me. What is the draw of the tiny pool surrounded by 1,000 people out in the hot sun? Just do not understand. But, I live in S Florida and have a pool so these things don't attract me on a cruise.

Duane

Likewise. We live in S. Ft. Myers; and, of course, we have access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

Where do you reside?

Archived