Princess Website Question

michx2

For the 2nd time in a month, the Princess website/login for My Princess seems to have forgotten who I am. I used the website without a problem yesterday, but today it says my login/email address doesn't exist in their system. Has this happened to others? The last time this happened, I had to re-register with the website. Of course, I also had to re-enter all of my cruise info, passport info, preferences, billing info, etc. Is there an easier way? I don't have time to keep re-entering all this info.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Michele

For the 2nd time in a month, the Princess website/login for My Princess seems to have forgotten who I am. I used the website without a problem yesterday, but today it says my login/email address doesn't exist in their system. Has this happened to others? The last time this happened, I had to re-register with the website. Of course, I also had to re-enter all of my cruise info, passport info, preferences, billing info, etc. Is there an easier way? I don't have time to keep re-entering all this info.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Michele

You are not alone! The log in seems to have a mind of its own, bit like the weather at sea; sometimes I can log in, sometimes not. I have telephoned Princess & they could log me in, but did comment that other members have reported difficulty too! I can log into My Princess section, but not the Sign In/Register section, but can't log out. Maybe the website was produced during a crossing of the Bermuda Triangle & there is a vortex somewhere!!!:(

I agree, this is a common problem. I don't know why it happens (but am pretty sure it's not the same reason that I only have issues with incorrect charges while on Princess ships, not those of other cruise lines :rolleyes:). I used to call and get my log in information reset, but now, if I can, I wait a day or a week, and it never fails to work again.

I used to think it was an "internal error", something between DH and myself with one of us changing the passwords without telling the other, but then I began reading about it happening to others. It's definitely a Princess issue.

I've found that if I'm using IE for my browser I have to type in the password. I have the password saved and when the fields automatically populate if I click "Sign In" I get an error message but if I type in the password, it works. I used to get terribly frustrated with this until I discovered that there is an issue between the site and IE so now I know to always type in the password and haven't had problems since.

As an FYI, when using Firefox I seldom have problems signing in except of course when the Princess site is having problems.

Thanks, all. It's good to know I'm not alone. Still don't know what the problem is/was/will be the next time. I can get in now, so I guess I'll go print all our boarding documents just in case I can't get into the website a few days before.

-Michele

Thanks, all. It's good to know I'm not alone. Still don't know what the problem is/was/will be the next time. I can get in now, so I guess I'll go print all our boarding documents just in case I can't get into the website a few days before.

-Michele

"We are not alone!"

From your post I note you're printing boarding passes so lucky you - off on Princess. I'm compiling a thread of current Maitres D'Hotel & wondering if you'd be kind enough to post which ship you're about to sail on & who the pre-cruise email shows as Maitre D' please.

Thank you in advance. Neptune Seas wishes you smooth seas & many healthy dolphins. Bon Voyage!:D

I've had the same problems, too. However, Princess' entire site seems buggy to me, not just the login. Doesn't matter which computer I use, I have problems. Not to mention that links send the user in circles!

It's an aggravating website!

Archived