Children Table Chairs

ds99jove

I'm travelling with RCL next year and at the time our baby will be 8 months old.

My first question is if they have table chairs readily available in the main MDR and Windjammer?

Second question, we'll have the luxury to be trevling in a family suite for the first time, and would like to have a couple of meals on the balcony. Do you think it's possible to borrow a table chair to our cabin?

antilop-barnstol-med-sakerhetsbalte__35998_PE126860_S4.jpg

I'm hoping I'm posting in the right location, I've noticed that most infant/children questions on the RCL forum usually gets pointed over here :)

To answer your first question - yes they are readily available in the Windjammer. You just have to walk around and look for them (and maybe ask for one to be cleaned off).

As a side note - you won't have that problem in the MDR if you choose to go there because it will already be set up and waiting for you.

For your cabin - yes - I have seen someone here on the family board ask her cabin attendant for one. Will they all comply willingly? Maybe not. ;)

So it has been done. Will they all be willing to drag one to your cabin? Maybe not. I would be prepared to offer a huge tip if they do.

And I have brought my own travel high chair when my girls were that age.

To answer your first question - yes they are readily available in the Windjammer. You just have to walk around and look for them (and maybe ask for one to be cleaned off).

As a side note - you won't have that problem in the MDR if you choose to go there because it will already be set up and waiting for you.

For your cabin - yes - I have seen someone here on the family board ask her cabin attendant for one. Will they all comply willingly? Maybe not. ;)

So it has been done. Will they all be willing to drag one to your cabin? Maybe not. I would be prepared to offer a huge tip if they do.

And I have brought my own travel high chair when my girls were that age.

I'm not sure if we'll be able to bring a child table chair on the flight, but will have to consider it for sure. Nice to know that atleast there's a possbility that we can get one to the cabin. Thanks for the reply :)

Just feed your 8 month old in their stroller, or on your lap in your cabin. You won't need to put a high chair in your room for 1 or 2 meals. There's precious little room as it is...and in-cabin dining is not all it's cracked up to be. Unless you're in a suite, you won't have a dining table at all...you'll have a coffee table or 1 sq ft. patio table...not the best dining conditions!

Archived