Recent MDR Menus Epic

I have looked through the boards looking for MDR menus (Taste/Manhatten) and all that keeps coming up is specialty restaurant menus.

I am trying to figure out which days to book our specialty restaurants, but was hoping to have a look first to see if I could decide based on a cycle. My understanding is that the lobster is served on night one (if embarking in Barcelona, as we are). Next night is a sea day and was wondering if anyone knows what was on the menu for that night? Thinking about booking Cagneys unless it is something not to be missed..lol...

The menus will be available through your stateroom tv (it's interactive) on embarkation day and throughout the cruise, and you'll be able to see all the MDR menus for each night here. I would wait until you're on board, look over those menus, then make your decisions. I'd say you have a very good chance of being able to book Cagneys for day 2 or any other day during the week and get the time slot you want if you reserve on embarkation day.

I posted the MDR menus from my 2010 Epic cruise here, but I'm sure they've changed since then but it will give you an idea of the type of food served... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1285789

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

The menus will be available through your stateroom tv (it's interactive) on embarkation day and throughout the cruise, and you'll be able to see all the MDR menus for each night here. I would wait until you're on board, look over those menus, then make your decisions. I'd say you have a very good chance of being able to book Cagneys for day 2 or any other day during the week and get the time slot you want if you reserve on embarkation day.

I posted the MDR menus from my 2010 Epic cruise here, but I'm sure they've changed since then but it will give you an idea of the type of food served... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1285789

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

Dos Equis, do you know if the mdr menus being available on TV is true for other ships? And if so, are they available days ahead or is only the menu for that day available on that day?

Dos Equis, do you know if the mdr menus being available on TV is true for other ships? And if so, are they available days ahead or is only the menu for that day available on that day?

I think it might be unique to the Epic. I was on the Spirit last year and didn't notice the menus on the tv. Things could easily have changed since then though. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Archived