Smoking on the Miracle

MamaMicki

Hello all,

I have a couple of quick questions. Is there a designated smoking side on the Miracle? I thought I read on several threads that many of the public areas are non-smoking, but your stateroom is not. We have staterooms 6108, 6112, and 6118 booked. Some of my family members smoke. Also I read in a review that there was no fridge in their inside stateroom on the Rivera deck. I thought there were fridges in all staterooms on the Miracle. Thanks for your time.

My husband and I were an the MIRACLE in March and he is (or was:) ) a smoker and could always find a place to smoke out on a deck or in a lounge they should have no problem. Also there really are not any fridges in the rooms there like mini bars they are a little cold and there is not a lot of room in them because of all the stuff thats already in them that they want you buy!!!:rolleyes:

My husband and I were an the MIRACLE in March and he is (or was:) ) a smoker and could always find a place to smoke out on a deck or in a lounge they should have no problem. Also there really are not any fridges in the rooms there like mini bars they are a little cold and there is not a lot of room in them because of all the stuff thats already in them that they want you buy!!!:rolleyes:

You can ask you room steward to remove the items out of the mini bars if you want to place your own items in there. All staterooms on the Spirit class ships have mini bars/fridges.

Archived