Innocents Abroad ? (we qualify)

Agree with Kruzseeka :) so funny. I would read it out to my DH, but he is getting deaf, so wouldn't hear half of it :rolleyes: I'll show it to him later.

Dreary day here too. Just got back from the nurse clutching a prescription as she says my blood pressure is too high :eek: Just googled "Ramipril" and seen the list of side effects - OMG:eek:

do not worry dear Linda been taking above for years, the only side effects are

addictions to cruise forums :)

Stevie

Thanks Stevie, I'll give them a go! Already addicted to cruise forums (and cruises!!) :D

I wouldn't worry, Linda. I am on a different tablet but have been for years and my bp is under control. The worry with bp is that you don't know and it is not being treated :).

Laughter is a great cure :D

I wouldn't worry, Linda. I am on a different tablet but have been for years and my bp is under control. The worry with bp is that you don't know and it is not being treated :).

Laughter is a great cure :D

Thanks Nell, I've certainly had a good laugh today, thanks to Geomagot :)

I just have a horror of taking tablets every day. My BP has always been OK and then last year both myself and DH suddenly had high BP. My GP said give it a few months and then go back. So when we got a letters to go to see the nurse, I went (DH threw his in the bin even though he knows they will send another:rolleyes:)

I suppose I shall have to inform the insurance people now :(

Geomagot you are such a star sounds just like how we would approach captains night ie not that bothered about going but dont want to risk missing anything spectacular that may or may not happen (wont) and also dont fancy the lido buffet

Geomagot you are such a star sounds just like how we would approach captains night ie not that bothered about going but dont want to risk missing anything spectacular that may or may not happen (wont) and also dont fancy the lido buffet

Well you're not going to have to miss gala night now infoqueen - you might miss out on seeing Kirk! :rolleyes:

Thanks Nell, I've certainly had a good laugh today, thanks to Geomagot :)

I just have a horror of taking tablets every day. My BP has always been OK and then last year both myself and DH suddenly had high BP. My GP said give it a few months and then go back. So when we got a letters to go to see the nurse, I went (DH threw his in the bin even though he knows they will send another:rolleyes:)

I suppose I shall have to inform the insurance people now :(

Linda, my insurance wasn't affected in any way by my medication :)

I think most people of our age are on it. I just went on it earlier than most.

Kruzseeka, great comment :D:D

Geomagot brilliant, need a smile today so thanks:D

I think I met Kirk in Sainsbury's yesterday

Quite impressed that you have red-soled shoes on your screensaver (not sure about the rest) as i have my greedy eye set on a pair for mothers day if Mr T obliges :rolleyes: if not i will buy them anyway on his behalf :D

Great as ever Geo :D

Reading it out to Mrs Kalos and when i got to the end of your post she said " Oh no its ended I was really getting into that ."

I know I replied ,I felt the same .. then he told us she was a screensaver :(.:D

Not sure he was in Sainsburys ,Maybe an Amazon tour ,learning the natives basic forum lingo :rolleyes::)

kirkontour.jpg

Archived