DOD or your favorite drink at sailaway?

l8cruiser

soon as I step on the ship its right to the bar for the "Let the Cruise Begin Strawberry Margaritas"

Yes and now the cruise can begin I have my Margaritas! I'm not that much of a drinker but I must have my "Margaritas" Strawberry please! Thank you :cool:

Have them make your Mojito from scratch. The mix they pre-make up and use is loaded with simple sugar. All a Majito needs is just a small amount of sugar (small splash of simple sugar) to take the edge off the lime.

Instead, you might wish to have a " Margaritas "

I look for a quiet spot on an upper deck, at all costs I avoid Lido deck that first day of embarking. If no area suitable is found it is near a window inside the ship, upper deck. Just as long as I am in a quiet, non crowded area. ( I am on vacation to relax). Then, if I have been to my room already, rum straight up from my BV bottle. But more commonly it is my wine I carried on board.

I look for a quiet spot on an upper deck, at all costs I avoid Lido deck that first day of embarking. If no area suitable is found it is near a window inside the ship, upper deck. Just as long as I am in a quiet, non crowded area. ( I am on vacation to relax). Then, if I have been to my room already, rum straight up from my BV bottle. But more commonly it is my wine I carried on board.

oh no! forget that and enjoy a tasty "Margaritas" you can celebrate with a "Margaritas"

Like many others have said, It would have to be a MIAMI VICE for me! In fact, after we booked our upcoming cruise we went out and to celebrate we requested a half strawberry/half pina colada and while it wasn't perfect it sure got us in the cruising state of mind! I can't wait for my first MV in January!:D

I always drink our bottle of Champagne I brought on board while sitting in the adults only jacuzzi with my husband while we sail out of port.

When we bring our son, we'll let him either make a root beer float, or buy him a virgin daiquri and enjoy the view from the deck with him while we sip our champagne.

Also, it is most important to make yourself a too go bloody mary to drink while you are navigating the lines to get on board. Just need to finish it before the security check.;)

Now THIS is the way to start a cruise! :D

Why didn't I ever think of it?

I'm usually walking around the ship with my family, so I'm rarely in the mood to drink. .

Sounds as if a drink is exactly what you need....how about a tasty "Margaritas" it will make that dreaded family walk much more enjoyable mmmm mmmmm "Margaritas"

I always drink our bottle of Champagne I brought on board while sitting in the adults only jacuzzi with my husband while we sail out of port.

When we bring our son, we'll let him either make a root beer float, or buy him a virgin daiquri and enjoy the view from the deck with him while we sip our champagne.

Also, it is most important to make yourself a too go bloody mary to drink while you are navigating the lines to get on board. Just need to finish it before the security check.;)

Are you sure you do not desire a "Margaritas" it is very good for you, you would very much enjoy the delicious " Margaritas "

I was wondering whether most people got a DOD or opted for their favorite drink at sailaway. Are the dod's good most of the time or watered down punchy drinks ?

Losing my cruiseginity Sept.16 ,2012 "Chuck"

Most of them are too sweet for my taste, so I'll opt for my Ultimate Margarita with a shot of Grand Marnier to float on top :cool:

They never bat and eye at the request. I think they actually enjoy the opportunity to makes real drinks instead of the touristy pre-made ones. I usually give them a little extra tip for the service. They are so much better than the pre-made garbage out of the bottles.

I make it a compitition between the bar tenders.....Who makes the best xyz drink. They all try hard to outdo each other and I get the benefit! Then they all get a nice tip and the rest of the trip they know how I like my drink. :D

Most of them are too sweet for my taste, so I'll opt for my Ultimate Margarita with a shot of Grand Marnier to float on top :cool:

Ahh yes very good choice! I know you did not think of the "Margaritas" till you read this thread and now you say "Margaritas" yes I will have the "Margaritas"

I was wondering whether most people got a DOD or opted for their favorite drink at sailaway. Are the dod's good most of the time or watered down punchy drinks ?

Losing my cruiseginity Sept.16 ,2012 "Chuck"

I have to at least start out with a Funship Special. :D

Archived