Taxco?

charlielinda

By the way if you go on the ACA port authority thread and tell Roberto what day your ship arrives he will tell you if there are other ships at the same time. Thats how I found out that one other ship would be in port at the same time that we will be in port but they are only staying until 5:00 so the afternoon cliff dive will probably be jammed by everyone on that ship and then those on the Summit that don't read the posts so don't realize that the NCL ship only has the 1:00 pm show to go to

When are you going on your cruise? Before me so you can post what you found out?

We're going on the Summit on October 23 through the Canal and can't wait. I've gotten books and checked websites and like you can't find all the information I would like.

I'm hoping that we may be able to go to Taxo and also see the cliff divers.

In Costa Rica and Panama we'll do cruise tours. I wish I could find a "Danny" or "Oscar" or "Pete Taylor" in Cabo or Acapulco. There must be someone out there!

I've even thought to contacting concierge at nice hotels for recommendations.

Good luck -- let's keep in touch and share information -- linda

Now I understand the Costa Rica post earlier didn't know you were going through the canal. Looks like a great cruise. I will make sure I post here about Acalpulco when I get back

Hard to find information on Mexico off ship tours except for in Matzlan where you are not going.

Archived