Loyalty Club?

Royalty X

Do you reckon P&O will ever get some sort of loyalty club up and running? I know it's been discussed here before but nothing has eventuated. The SailAway Centre on the P&O website seems to be set up and tied to the Princess Captain's Circle, so why do you think it hasn't been taken any further? I'm pretty certain all the other Carnival lines have something similar set up. Has anyone heard anything further?

Do you reckon P&O will ever get some sort of loyalty club up and running? I know it's been discussed here before but nothing has eventuated. The SailAway Centre on the P&O website seems to be set up and tied to the Princess Captain's Circle, so why do you think it hasn't been taken any further? I'm pretty certain all the other Carnival lines have something similar set up. Has anyone heard anything further?

i dont think p&o will have anything up and running because of the cost involved.....p&o cruisers can get the benefits on princess but princess cruisers get nothing on p&o except an invitation to the welcome back party

I also would think it unlikely. I think most of P&O's passengers cruise for the enjoyment, rather than the status, and I'm not sure a potential passenger would choose to sail P&O just because of loyalty benefits if they otherwise were thinking of sailing with someone else. Thus, the program would be more of a cost to the line and not offer much benefit.

Archived