deerfield beach vs ft lauderdale

tngirl1stcruise12

hi everyone, ive been looking thru threads and googleing and im having a hard time finding exactly what im looking for.

ive chosen the laquinta to stay at i like both deerfield beach & ft lauderdale locations. im basing my decision on the answer to this.

me & my boyfriend are staying 1 night pre-cruise & are going to celebrate his b-day that night. im wanting a relaxed atomosphere place to eat that we can listen to live music have a few drinks and eat beach side or w/an ocean view but at least outside. i love seafood but he doesnt so i'd like to have a mixed menu but not overly pricely.

we will be driving 15hrs straight thru then relaxing before heading out to eat and celebrate, so i dont want to spend alot more time in the car. so which is closer to the type of restaurant im looking for? & also suggestions for a restaurant.

thanks in advance.

hi everyone, ive been looking thru threads and googleing and im having a hard time finding exactly what im looking for.

ive chosen the laquinta to stay at i like both deerfield beach & ft lauderdale locations. im basing my decision on the answer to this.

me & my boyfriend are staying 1 night pre-cruise & are going to celebrate his b-day that night. im wanting a relaxed atomosphere place to eat that we can listen to live music have a few drinks and eat beach side or w/an ocean view but at least outside. i love seafood but he doesnt so i'd like to have a mixed menu but not overly pricely.

we will be driving 15hrs straight thru then relaxing before heading out to eat and celebrate, so i dont want to spend alot more time in the car. so which is closer to the type of restaurant im looking for? & also suggestions for a restaurant.

thanks in advance.

There are several LaQuintas in Fort Lauderdale and close by. Please give us the addresses of both hotels that you are considering so that we can give you accurate suggestions. Thank you.

By the way...the one in Hollywood on 26th Ave has free cruise parking and shuttles. It is a short drive to Hollywood Broadwalk that has lots of casual oceanview restaurants, and Le Tub is also nearby and has casual outdoor dining on the intracoastal waterway (I'm not sure about who has live music in that area).

Archived