specialty restaurants Dawn ???

realtreebar

You can book online starting 45 days prior to sailing. Your credit card will be charged at the time you make the booking.

They don't make all the seating available online, so there will still be reservations available on board. Most people report that there is little need to book ahead of time, especially if they want to use OBC to pay for the meal. The exception might be teppanyaki, since there is limited seating and it fills up fast.

Personally, I think I would wait to book on board, unless I had a special occasion where I wanted to make sure I had a reservation ahead of time. But then, most days we find it inconvenient to have to structure what we do around a dinner reservation made in advance and are flexible enough that it doesn't matter too much where we eat.

You can book online starting 45 days prior to sailing. Your credit card will be charged at the time you make the booking.

They don't make all the seating available online, so there will still be reservations available on board. Most people report that there is little need to book ahead of time, especially if they want to use OBC to pay for the meal. The exception might be teppanyaki, since there is limited seating and it fills up fast.

Personally, I think I would wait to book on board, unless I had a special occasion where I wanted to make sure I had a reservation ahead of time. But then, most days we find it inconvenient to have to structure what we do around a dinner reservation made in advance and are flexible enough that it doesn't matter too much where we eat.

My Sisters birthday just want to pay in advance and then suprize her:D

Archived