Linked Dinner Reservations

Annefran

Hi All CC'ers!

For our May 2013 FOS cruise, we are doing MTD for the first time. Always do early seating but 5:30pm is just way too early for us this time. In the past I have linked my early seating reservations with friends with no problems. We have some friends traveling with us (in a different cabin) for this cruise. Can we link our MTD reservations online too? Or do I have to call RCI to that? Or can we even do that at all?

Thanks!

Hi All CC'ers!

For our May 2013 FOS cruise, we are doing MTD for the first time. Always do early seating but 5:30pm is just way too early for us this time. In the past I have linked my early seating reservations with friends with no problems. We have some friends traveling with us (in a different cabin) for this cruise. Can we link our MTD reservations online too? Or do I have to call RCI to that? Or can we even do that at all?

Thanks!

I did it online for my Oasis Cruise in Oct. After you select those in your cabin, there is a radio button you can push that will allow you to link in another stateroom with their reservation #. We did this for all meals and shows. That way only 1 person did it and noone got confused or tried to double book. :)

You don't need to "link" for MTD....as long as everyone is signed up for My Time dining, just show up at the same time and request a table for your party! If it's more than 4, then reservations are advisable, for the size table you'll need...larger parties are harder to seat. But you don't need to link anything at MTD!

Thanks all so much for the information! As soon as my friend makes her reservation for the cruise, will get her booking number. There will only be 4 of us so we should have any issues getting a reservation for the time we want. I would prefer going the same time every night and requesting the same waitstaff if possible. It's nice to have the same staff because they already know your drink choices etc. Like I said we are usually early dinner people and like to have the same table every night but the time was just so early this cruise, I thought we would try something new. Thanks again CC'ers, Happy Cruising!!! :D

If you have friends linked to your reservation then they will be seated at the same table.

We have two single ppl linked to our reservation and they were both at our table. There are no worries cuz you can always fix it when see where your table is and asking the maitre'd.

If you have friends linked to your reservation then they will be seated at the same table.

We have two single ppl linked to our reservation and they were both at our table. There are no worries cuz you can always fix it when see where your table is and asking the maitre'd.

Thanks Keith! Happy Cruising!

Archived