Taxi Fare from Melbourne to Port Canaveral

beffiegirl

Just wondering if anyone knows how much a taxi will cost from Melbourne to the Port Canaveral? There will be 7 of us.(4 adults and 3 kids). A rental car costs around 85 for a mini van. Thanks!

Check on Melbourne Airport site. I think the shuttle price to Port Canaveral is listed there. These will be per person, so the rental car might be your best option. We have rented a car, drove it to the car rental office, turned it in, and they had a complimetary shuttle to /from the ship. This was very easliy done. (Do make sure you can drop off your rental in Cocoa Beach.)

you need to hit the airport web site and then call a taxi or two listed there to get their estimated price. (this airport site is POOR in giving prices to popular destinations)

note that most shuttles are priced per person while a taxi will (usually) be per car and can be less overall

OR you might just want to look into going whole hog

http://hotrayzlimos.com/

you may be surprized by the price . . .

Thanks for the info! I'll call the taxi co. and the HotRays limo. I think the shuttles at $25 pp is to much. I just wanted to check out prices before I bought the plane tickets. It's cheaper to fly into Melbourne instead of orlando, but wanted to make sure the cost of getting to the port wasn't more money.

Reach out to these folks. They have been in biz many years and are very reliable, but I don't know their prices.

They are based right at the airport, MLB is a great airport to fly into.

http://melbourneairportexpress.com/

Car rental, as mentioned, would also be an option - Taxi, not so much it is about a 30 - 40 minute drive.

• 5 years later...

welcome new person

a couple of notes:

1. Note the date of the last post before your reply: 2012 ....

2. This particular section is about Florida USA .... the question pertains to Melbourne Florida, a few miles south of Cape Canaveral!

But thanks anyway .....