Ever booked Teppanyaki On Board?

katiepe

Since it is a small seating they only release a few in advance. We have enjoyed it in the past with a reservation we got as soon as we were onboard. If you are interested in the ice bar that is a good one to reserve at the same time for the first night of embarkation. It won't be crowded and no one has figured out they want to go yet.

Spirit has only ONE table of 8.

SUN has two tables of 8.

The Jewel class ships (Jewel, Jade, Pearl and Gem) each have 4 tables of 8.

EPIC has many - I didn't count - they are in 2 rooms - but I think 12 to 16 tables total.

Star and Dawn have 2 tables, I think.

We were on the Jewel in October. Teppanyaki had 4 tables of 8. We booked our reservation for the day we were in port in Nassau. We made reservations for 5:30pm and we were the only people in the entire restaurant. They also have video moniters throughout the ship showing restaurant seating availability.

Sheesh, we have been on her umpteen days since and I don't ever recall it being open at lunch - was that a sea day ?

On our Dawn cruise at the end of July, we did lunch at Teppanayki. Cost was $12.50 per person with an abbreviated menu (see my above post). There were only two times offered: Noon and 1:30 p.m. You cannot just show up anytime you want and be seated. Anyone who has gone to Teppanayki knows that there is a "performance" factor and things have to be prepared.

Archived