Got The Call!

jeschwartz82

actually, i got an email asking me to call. LOL i swear, i have the laziest contact person at CCL ever!

so, the ceremony, cake cutting and toast will be in the chapel, i dont quite understand how they will have everything set up in the same room, but, i have to assume that they have done this before and that it will come together nicely.

i asked her about the ribbon for the cake and she told me that it had to be precut. i love that we all get different answers on this. i am going to precut the ribbon based on the dimensions she gave me but also bring an extra spool in the event that i dont have to have it precut, or the cake dimensions have changed (you never know!).

also, the in-laws will be given a special notice to disembark shortly after family pictures are finished and certainly before our pictures are finished.

Ohhh, I'm So happy for you. I think you will really like the chapel. It's such a cozy spiritual place. Perhaps being in the chapel will make your ehhem MIL behave herself. :D

I'm laughing at the thought of food IN the chapel though. :p Many times my ears were pulled at church for eating something during the service. :D

Enjoy your day.

Ohhh, I'm So happy for you. I think you will really like the chapel. It's such a cozy spiritual place. Perhaps being in the chapel will make your ehhem MIL behave herself. :D

I'm laughing at the thought of food IN the chapel though. :p Many times my ears were pulled at church for eating something during the service. :D

Enjoy your day.

thanks girl! i was kind of scratching my head at the idea too. not only food but alcohol! heavens no! LOL

are you all packed and ready?

thanks girl! i was kind of scratching my head at the idea too. not only food but alcohol! heavens no! LOL

are you all packed and ready?

I think I have everything I need, just have not packed it all, yet. I've been on a bathing suit shopping spree. :D

How are you holding up? I must admit, I'm beginning to get a bit nervous.

I was married on the Conquest 5 years ago and we were married in the library. The ceremony, cake cutting and toast were done in there. It went very well and looked really nice - i thought they did a great job. It does seem a bit funny to have champagne in the chapel though. Lol.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have everything I need, just have not packed it all, yet. I've been on a bathing suit shopping spree. :D

How are you holding up? I must admit, I'm beginning to get a bit nervous.

i was fine until i got the call. then it was this moment of "sh!t just got real!". :eek:

things on the FMIL front have not improved. she didnt get us the ID info for her and her kids until AFTER the deadline we gave her and my fiance had to get involved (she wasnt going to come!!) but thankfully i told her it was due 1 day before it was. needless to say, at this point, i have kind of washed my hands of it all. she either comes or she doesnt. i cant let it ruin my relationship, my wedding day, or more importantly - my health.

i keep buying dresses. sundresses, dresses for dinner in the MDR, dresses for night time ... i think i have a problem!

I was married on the Conquest 5 years ago and we were married in the library. The ceremony, cake cutting and toast were done in there. It went very well and looked really nice - i thought they did a great job. It does seem a bit funny to have champagne in the chapel though. Lol.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you have any pics that show how everything is set up in one room? i would love to see an example since i am having such a hard time visualizing it in my head. TIA

i was fine until i got the call. then it was this moment of "sh!t just got real!". :eek:

things on the FMIL front have not improved. she didnt get us the ID info for her and her kids until AFTER the deadline we gave her and my fiance had to get involved (she wasnt going to come!!) but thankfully i told her it was due 1 day before it was. needless to say, at this point, i have kind of washed my hands of it all. she either comes or she doesnt. i cant let it ruin my relationship, my wedding day, or more importantly - my health.

i keep buying dresses. sundresses, dresses for dinner in the MDR, dresses for night time ... i think i have a problem!

You are not alone. My FFIL is not attending and neither is the alleged best man. smh. At this point, I don't care, and neither should you. We are going to be beautiful, happy brides and that's all that matters.

Archived