Thomson Dream Refit

Ginjoli

[quote name='Ginjoli'][B][I][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Does anyone know when Thomsons revised Brochure will be available, illustrating the refurbished cabins and communal areas?[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/quote]

I wouldn't hold your breath :rolleyes: they've been showing the same photographs for years. ;):)

[quote name='Ginjoli'][B][I][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3]Does anyone know when Thomsons revised Brochure will be available, illustrating the refurbished cabins and communal areas?[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/QUOTE]

The next brochure release is usually November time for Winter 2013/14 itineraries. By this point though the refurb won't be complete so I'd expect it will be April release next year for Summer 2014 itineraries. I would have thought that they would add some onto the website late this year, as they'd also be good to give people an idea of what Celebration's refit might look like. But, as happy v says, Thomson aren't great at updating images and info. It took them about 5 years to finally amend the incorrect deck plans of Thomson Destiny.

Archived