My Awesome Bar Package- Tried it, LOVED it!

Sunmist

If you are interested in the program, how about searching for factual details b/c it is possible you can receive bad information (even if it wasn't intentional) from those who "think they know", but really don't.

A) There is NO limit, period! The same standards apply to 'paying by drink' customers as it does to this program. If the staff determines there is a need to 'shut someone off', they will...no matter how much they spent or how much they received for free. (do a simple Google search about the program). I know this b/c I emailed Carnival and though John Heald posted as well.

B) If you don't think the program is worth it based on your consumption or drink preference, then don't purchase it. No need to go on and on about how it wouldn't work for you. Aren't choices better than no choices at all?

C) If you are 'that' concerned that tax may be charged while in port as your determining factor as to whether or not to purchase the program - I suggest..ahhh, nevermind.

If you are interested in the program, how about searching for factual details b/c it is possible you can receive bad information (even if it wasn't intentional) from those who "think they know", but really don't.

A) There is NO limit, period! The same standards apply to 'paying by drink' customers as it does to this program. If the staff determines there is a need to 'shut someone off', they will...no matter how much they spent or how much they received for free. (do a simple Google search about the program). I know this b/c I emailed Carnival and though John Heald posted as well.

B) If you don't think the program is worth it based on your consumption or drink preference, then don't purchase it. No need to go on and on about how it wouldn't work for you. Aren't choices better than no choices at all?

C) If you are 'that' concerned that tax may be charged while in port as your determining factor as to whether or not to purchase the program - I suggest..ahhh, nevermind.

Amen!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also wondering about this...so if you are on a 7 day, do you pay for all 7 days? Technically we can't drink on debarkation day for those driving, etc, so will they make you pay for the full 7 days or would it be 6 days? What if you bought it on the 2nd day, (I think I read somewhere you can get it on the 2nd day) do they make you pay for the previous day, so still paying for the full 7 days? Thanks in advance! :)

I'm also wondering about this...so if you are on a 7 day, do you pay for all 7 days? Technically we can't drink on debarkation day for those driving, etc, so will they make you pay for the full 7 days or would it be 6 days? What if you bought it on the 2nd day, (I think I read somewhere you can get it on the 2nd day) do they make you pay for the previous day, so still paying for the full 7 days? Thanks in advance! :)

Well if you get it on the first day of the cruise (ie Sat to Sat cruise) then you would still get 7 days if you count the 1st Sat and you should. Can't tell you about the cost if you get it on the 2nd day. Can't figure out why anyone would wait since the 1st day is usually a sea day and would entail several drinks probably. Just saying.:D

Well if you get it on the first day of the cruise (ie Sat to Sat cruise) then you would still get 7 days if you count the 1st Sat and you should. Can't tell you about the cost if you get it on the 2nd day. Can't figure out why anyone would wait since the 1st day is usually a sea day and would entail several drinks probably. Just saying.:D

The cost is 42.95 per day + 15% gratuity. You can purchase it on day 1 as soon as you arrive or after 900AM, when the first bar opens on day 2. The only tax involved is per drink on day 1 before the ship hits international waters at the prevailing rate of the state where the embarkation port is located. You do lose 3 hours of drinking from 900 AM- Noon on day 1 before you arrive, but that can easily be covered by a few extra drinks because of the excitement of your vacation. Also, if you buy it on day 2, you do not pay for day 1.

Archived